Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

US Sutton Trust Summer School Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey... There's a US Sutton Trust Summer School and I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there applying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    Hey... There's a US Sutton Trust Summer School and I was just wondering if there's anyone else out there applying...
    yes i am intending to!

ReputationRep:
    wow! yay, somebody else...
    You wanna study in the US? Can I ask where??

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get and email from them?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually applied yet as my headteacher is currently reviewing my application, but I emailed them with my questions??? WHY??!! What does it say??

ReputationRep:
    It said how they would contact my reference, i don't even remember who my reference was xD

ReputationRep:
    hmm... I really hope I get in... it sounds fabulous and so helpful!!! especially with the weird applications and SATs etc...

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when you find out if you got in?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Did any of u receieve like an e-mail of confirmation or something like that after you sent your application?

ReputationRep:
    No, did you?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I received an email about how they would contact my reference for it but that was it.

ReputationRep:
    How long after you submitted the application did you get the email?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I'm worried mine hasn't been submitted properly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheese-lemming)
    yeah, I'm worried mine hasn't been submitted properly...
    Did you not get an email either?

ReputationRep:
    It took ages after I applied but i can't remember how long

ReputationRep:
    Ok thanks. I only applied a few days ago so hopefully I'l get an email soon.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm applying and had an e-mail about contacting referees, but I applied a while back, think we find out some time in may, fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    Applied - my reference got asked a few multiple choice questions apparently and that's it (he told me)

Think I've messed up my application though as I sent off my 2nd draft version instead of the 3rd version (which was much better written)

ReputationRep:
    My reference got an e-mail like that aswell but i am worried i wont get in because I have a german passport, but i said i was eligible for a britisch one because i have been for 8 years and am in full time education, but then i heard that i might not be :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ququ-pops)
    My reference got an e-mail like that aswell but i am worried i wont get in because I have a german passport, but i said i was eligible for a britisch one because i have been for 8 years and am in full time education, but then i heard that i might not be :/
    email them and ask

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.