Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    you have to be kidding me? :toofunny: hahahaha.
    I never saw that one! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    i kindve relate to what muskateer said not in the sense its a 'club' but more so if im in central and i see someone wearing it then its like a mutual repsect etc. plus ive met many colourful ppl at my 'queueing adventures' ppl from LA, paris etc so i do understand but not the club bit..

:toofunny: haha how the **** does it relate to a 'mutual respect' from a designer brand? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    for the narrow minded ppl an example...

if i saw a dud wearing a OG full zip shark that sheez is hard to find. effort has to be put in. you dont see items like that everyday maybe not even in a year. there is my repsect that he had to graft to get something he wanted.

but of course that went right over your head cos 'i can easily buy anything in topman..'

(Original post by iamgenius)
    for the narrow minded ppl an example...

if i saw a dud wearing a OG full zip shark that sheez is hard to find. effort has to be put in. you dont see items like that everyday maybe not even in a year. there is my repsect that he had to graft to get something he wanted.

but of course that went right over your head cos 'i can easily buy anything in topman..'
    how is it narrow minded? it's called realistic and a bloody stupid post.

How does one gain respect from wearing "bApe" clothing?

And i am fashionable thanks. I wear LaCoste, Ben Sherman, Burtons etc.. clothes. But i take the sensible option and choose not to spend 100 quid on a bApe hoodie when i could get a decent 50 quid ben sherman one. However it has been known where i have spent ridiculous amounts on clothes(such as LaCoste) but i don't believe i personally gain respect from it, that is just ludicrous!

ReputationRep:

This is very pretty fyi.
    Jamie and Pratik are poor misguided foolios.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)

This is very pretty fyi.
    Jamie and Pratik are poor misguided foolios.
    Wow dude, that is the shizzel for sure! :top: Or not.

Actually, wait a second, I'd rather burn some money as opposed to wear that, regardless of how much of a connection I would have with other Bapes!

sarcasm was never your greatest aspect pratik

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God.

If I saw someone walking down the street in that, I fear I would go blind. Really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Oh my God.

If I saw someone walking down the street in that, I fear I would go blind. Really.
    :five: :toofunny: How are you today? Did you manage to wake up for 9.30? I got up at 4pm, hehe! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    :five: :toofunny: How are you today? Did you manage to wake up for 9.30? I got up at 4pm, hehe! :p:
    I'm very well thankyou! How are you? Pretty good after sleeping in so late, I bet :p:

I just about managed to get up, I finally dragged myself out of bed for 9.45. And that was only because of the cup of tea Mum brought me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    how is it narrow minded? it's called realistic and a bloody stupid post.

How does one gain respect from wearing "bApe" clothing?

And i am fashionable thanks. I wear LaCoste, Ben Sherman, Burtons etc.. clothes. But i take the sensible option and choose not to spend 100 quid on a bApe hoodie when i could get a decent 50 quid ben sherman one. However it has been known where i have spent ridiculous amounts on clothes(such as LaCoste) but i don't believe i personally gain respect from it, that is just ludicrous!
    hehe as expected my previosu post went right over you. the fcat you said your fashionable due to the brands you wear is stupid...

you think ppl get respect from me cos they spent 170 on a hoodie? no! like i said its the graft you put in you cant just walk into a store and purchase it. its limited to a few hundred in the world. i wouldnt expect ppl that dont understand the limited fact to understand the mutual respect factor.

btw that picture is of a multicamo hood and its popualr and in fact im fiending for one. you know why you would be blinded? ill tell you why because you hardly see anyone wearing bright colors in your area! haha

the fact you dress like every other tom **** and harry! thats why!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    I'm very well thankyou! How are you? Pretty good after sleeping in so late, I bet :p:

I just about managed to get up, I finally dragged myself out of bed for 9.45. And that was only because of the cup of tea Mum brought me!
    Um, I didn't actually make it to bed until midday as went for a walk at about 5.30am to go and grab some coffee and watch the sunrise from the bridge between St Pauls and Tate Modern, so I'm actually still a bit tired, although a few cups of coffee have put my brain at ease for a while.

ReputationRep:
    hehe as expected my previosu post went right over you. the fcat you said your fashionable due to the brands you wear is stupid...

you think ppl get respect from me cos they spent 170 on a hoodie? no! like i said its the graft you put in you cant just walk into a store and purchase it. its limited to a few hundred in the world. i wouldnt expect ppl that dont understand the limited fact to understand the mutual respect factor.

btw that picture is of a multicamo hood and its popualr and in fact im fiending for one. you know why you would be blinded? ill tell you why because you hardly see anyone wearing bright colors in your area! haha

Amen to that.

ReputationRep:

Actually, its because I find it utterly disgusting. Please don't tell me what I think, I'm sure I know better than you do.

Besides, as I just bought this top, I don't think bright colours are an issue with me.

Also, seeing as how you haven't met me, I'd be interested to know how you can pass judgement on my style?

ReputationRep:

Ok, I can understand what you say about the 'graft' someone puts into finding something, but surely it's also a little pretentious in the sense that they're just trying to find that piece to actively try to look different. Plus, finding something that's apparently 'exclusive' doesn't mean anything if it looks rubbish. Also, if you wanted real exclusivity, knock up some designs yourself and go to a tailor - they'll ensure that you look good, and yes, you can get everything from t-shirts to jeans tailored. That's what I would do if I made an active effort to try and be really different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Actually, its because I find it utterly disgusting. Please don't tell me what I think, I'm sure I know better than you do.

Besides, as I just bought this top, I don't think bright colours are an issue with me.

Also, seeing as how you haven't met me, I'd be interested to know how you can pass judgement on my style?
    You are a wise person.
    But then again I cant pass judgment.

ReputationRep:
    You are a wise person.
    But then again I cant pass judgment.
    :rofl:

Touche!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: People are actually wearing things like this? In PUBLIC?!

Well actually, last time I was in England I wore a pink jacket thing (one of those Puma zip-ups, you know) and I got lots of looks because literally everybody else around me was wearing black or navy blue coats. So I guess a colorful trend can't be all bad.

ReputationRep:
    I love it! but i live in liverpool so its very hard for me to get hold of the clothes. Were is the closest BAPE Shop? i know its in london, is it in a place were a unfamilar with london person could find it? I might make my way down there one day and get some. Any directions would be helpful. Currently only own a pair of BAPE Sneakers, but i love the hoodys.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.