The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Year 9's. Little bastards.
My school (girls school):

Year 7 - Run around, get lost and awfully huge bags with practically everything from their locker.
Year 8 - Run around playing tag through every single toilet in the school.
Year 9 - My year group: starting IGCSE Science and some girls act like total idiots and discuss what mini skirt, to show their pants, they will wear next at the girls+boys disco organised by the Sixth formers.
Year 10 - Always play loud music at lunch in their form room.
Year 11 - Calm and loud music at lunch in form room.
Sixth Form: Don't hear a peep out of their sixth form center :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
When I was in year11, it was the year 9s
When I was in year9, we were pretty much the same

Something about that year
I hated last years Y9 since they were always so arrogant and were always running around the school.

And Y7's too. Always running at high speed through the Y7-8 toilets playing some stupid tag game, trying to knock everyone over. They still do that too D:
Reply 64
It's so funny to read 'cocky' so many times in one thread.
Year 9. Everyone suddenly starts to think they're all grown up and mature. You get girls suddenly slapping too much make up on and bitching about each other, and boys running around like they own the place mouthing off to everyone and thinking its cool to get into trouble. Not forgetting of course the chavs who think they're ''well 'ard mate'' because they smoke behind the sheds and have a couple of older friends. It's the first time a lot of people start getting interest from the opposite sex too, so you get a lot of arrogant people thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread.

This was nearly ten years ago and I doubt much has changed since then.
Reply 66
Year 7's in my school are ****ing annoying. They're rude, push you out of the way when you're trying to get on the train or bus. They have no concept of manners and wouldn't dream of letting people who had been waiting long before them get on transport first.

I wanna throw those annoying ****ers on the train track :angry:

Year 9's are something else too. When they start their GCSE's they think they're bloody uni students. Girls cake themselves in make up and boys start behaving like "LADS" lol. The facebook photos they upload are cringey as well. They amount of times i've seen these girls wear "I <3 ACID" t shirts while holding a fag is too many to count.
(edited 10 years ago)
Year 7: A bunch of annoying whiny gits who still sound like their balls are being squeezed.
Year 8: Just chilled out as they have nothing to really worry about, the year where you just mess around.
Year 9: Slightly worried about moving into GCSE's so they simmer down a bit I think.
Year 10: If they managed to make it in which isn't hard unless you're an ogre they suddenly think they're the dogs *******s.
Year 11: A less annoying version of the previous year as they're ****ting it for GCSE's :rofl:

I would say its a tie between Year 7 and 11 being the worst of the lot.
Reply 68
All the teachers are sad that our year are leaving this year.
My school has genuinely gone down hill in the last few years
Year 11's my year are good, a few girls are still horrible but they have been all throughout school so...
Year 10's the current ones are really rude and fail to realise that GCSE's are important- feel sorry for the nice ones.
Year 9's most of them need a smack- all their make-up would fall off If they did get smacked though.
Year 8's they think they are suddenly so amazing and cool because they aren't the youngest now- please.
Year 7's everyone thinks that they are some cute little children fresh out of primary school, some of them have done more than most in my year- also they're super obnoxious.

all in all, I'm glad I know I'm not staying for sixth form here. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Had to check the British education system. The 14/15 y.o are terribly annoying in France.
Year 9's - because that's when the idiots get into drinking/smoking and you know who is who by the end of year 9.
So many people change in year 9 it is unreal.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 71
Year 8s and 9s I'm in yr 7 and they're so weird and cocky cuz they're not the small kids anymore but it's so annoying when ppl in yr7 do that dating thing where they don't even talk to each other
Reply 72
It's so annoying how they're so cocky because they're not small anymore and to be honest they're just weirdos but in in yr 7 and the "dating" thing they do is soooo annoying they don't even speak to each other.
year 7's with those massive bags!
I'm gonna be really different here and say year 12's. Year 12's have to be the most irritating, stuck up, most annoying year group at my school. I don't know what it is? I'm in year 13 so is it because they're all gassed that they're Sixth formers now? That they get to wear they're own clothing now? (My school wears business clothes for Sixth form) Or is it because they get to have frees now? My year wasn't like that last year! Bloody hell. Watch when AS level results come round for them, half of them will be getting the boot.

-And aww! Leave year 7s alone, yes they get tangled between my feet along corridors but they're pretty cute :cookie:

My school in summary:

Year 7's- They're cute but their huge bags and tiny selves leave me stumbling all the time in the corridors!
Year 8's- slightly cocky cos they're not year 7's anymore.
year 9's- They're sort of.. just there... they don't do anything...they're a boring lot at my school.
year 10's- Alright! Calm your tits, we get that you are KS4 students now and oh wow, how hugely hard GCSE's are. You just wait my friend, just wait till A-levels.
Year 11's- Don't even get me started, I'll get angry. 60% slags.
Year 12's- Read above
Year 13's- (May be a bit biased) but we're a lovely bunch actually, yes there's always the odd one or two people but I think we're an okay and quite intelligent year group.

My essay on this thread is now complete. Thank you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sodax3123
Year 8s and 9s I'm in yr 7 and they're so weird and cocky cuz they're not the small kids anymore but it's so annoying when ppl in yr7 do that dating thing where they don't even talk to each other

Its different in our school
Most of my school
Year 9. Annoying little children who wear false septums in school. Why on earth would you want to look like a bull? Whats worse is the fact that theyre everywhere on social media looking like catfishes. Its ridiculous. Year 10 are mature and relaxed which is what I like, get along with them alot. Really good looking people in year 10 too imo haha
Lol, I'm in year 13 now and every year below sixth form seems like year 7.
(But seriously year 9 students are ****ing *******s pushing into lines and ****)
I'm a year 7 and I think the year 11s are annoying because they just sit in the toilets, and do their makeup, and if you are waiting for the toilet they swear at u for looking at them. So I feel like punching and swearing at the idiots. There so fake and need there makeup 24/7 (so boys fancy them) Also the year 8s are cocky because there not the baby's of the school so yeah that's my point!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending