The Student Room Group

Biol4 resit june 15 2012

Got an E on this paper I was expecting an A or B :confused: oh well thank god for june resits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
same here :frown: i got an E too was expecting a B at least :frown: don't know what went wrong...
Reply 2
Original post by Misskatie7
same here :frown: i got an E too was expecting a B at least :frown: don't know what went wrong...

I actually enjoyed that unit aswell, I did not mind the ecology part as it required more common sense/general knowledge than actual biology
Reply 3
Original post by yeebz93
I actually enjoyed that unit aswell, I did not mind the ecology part as it required more common sense/general knowledge than actual biology

same i liked it. as it was as hard as the rest of them :frown:
Reply 4
Is anyone getting theirs remarked? I'm going for both remark and resit and I shall demand a refund if my mark goes up. :P
Reply 5
Original post by Elzie
Is anyone getting theirs remarked? I'm going for both remark and resit and I shall demand a refund if my mark goes up. :P

You don't need to demand if it goes up a grade because they refund you the money :smile: Don't expect AQA to part with any cash if it only goes up by like one or two UMS (unless that does bump you a grade :colone: )
Wooo me and my D (58UMS) feel welcome here :tongue:
Revised my bum off for this exam, literally thought I knew everything - even the exam I found pretty easy :/
I'm retaking this and Unit 2 xD Thankfully Biology is the subject I've done worse in so I haven't got any other retakes :smile:
58 ums here too!

i might get it remarked because i don't believe it.....

our whole class got entered for the biol4 exam for free! so i can go for the remark.....
Original post by James A
58 ums here too!

i might get it remarked because i don't believe it.....

our whole class got entered for the biol4 exam for free! so i can go for the remark.....

Lucky :tongue: I'm getting my paper back and having a look, there's the BIOL4 mark scheme in the official BIOL4 thread so I'm going to do my own marking, really hope I can find the 2 UMS somewhere to bump it up to a C ^^ Ah well retaking anyway :tongue: Quite enjoyed the unit :smile:
Got 68 UMS, (predicted an A*), gonna resit. But im gonna get the paper back first to see where i went wrong :smile:
Reply 10
65 ums here. Wanted A dont know what happened.
65 UMS here, too. I got A* on every past paper, and was expecting at least an A on this paper; I'm getting it remarked; I cannot believe I got 65 after revising so well and the paper seemed fairly straightforward too.

Resitting it too :frown:
Reply 12
75 here- a B grade. Only two marks off an A grade
Reply 13
This really takes the biscuit, instead of having 3 exams, i now have 5 fml
I got 91 (B) but this is for Edexcel.
Looks like I have to resit unit 4,2 and 5. :cry2:

Anyone doing this too?
Reply 15
Original post by This Honest
I got 91 (B) but this is for Edexcel.
Looks like I have to resit unit 4,2 and 5. :cry2:

Anyone doing this too?

This is AQA not edexcel
Original post by yeebz93
This is AQA not edexcel

I know. :colonhash:
I said my result was for Edexcel if you can read. :rolleyes:
Reply 17
I haven't decided if i'm going to resit it yet. Got 68 and I need a B to get into university, leaving me with a pretty comfortable 117/200 to find (from BIO5 and ISA) to get where I need to be. If my AS ISA resit is good, and my A2 ISA is decent, then i'll resit BIO4 and aim for an A, but if both were average then i'll just settle for my B and save myself the hassle. I didn't think it went all that well so the C wasn't entirely suprising :tongue:
I'm being do this paper :frown:
I hate Biology exams, I'm always predicted and A but I have an E for BIO4 :frown:
I think this paper just was a bad one for me, I got 50 ums so right on a D and was predicted a B.

Well it's ok still have time and now is a good time to start since I have other resits as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending