Original post by Pigjosh
Great! Hopefully see you there then :smile:

Hope so!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 61
Original post by jadehutchison
me too! seen some of the first year course notes - looks pretty good :biggrin:

where did you find them i mean notes????
Original post by Farwa
where did you find them i mean notes????

My mums a dispenser and one of the locums sons in final year at strath and he emailed me some old course notes to get a rough idea what level i need to be at. I left school 5 years ago so wasnt sure how far advanced i need to be. Isnt too bad really :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by jadehutchison
My mums a dispenser and one of the locums sons in final year at strath and he emailed me some old course notes to get a rough idea what level i need to be at. I left school 5 years ago so wasnt sure how far advanced i need to be. Isnt too bad really :smile:

oh thats convenient isnt it :smile:

i have a friend whos in first year pharmacy at strath but i didnt ask her for anything because i wanted to know everything myself.. like a surprise
Original post by Farwa

i have a friend whos in first year pharmacy at strath but i didnt ask her for anything because i wanted to know everything myself.. like a surprise

im sort of the same - barely read any of it. just wanted to find out whether i should re go over my advanced higher stuff beforehand - most of it apart from the pharmacy studies stuff is pretty much recapping
Reply 65
Is there anyone who is planning to study International Business at Strathclyde?.. I've just firmed my choice ^^
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 66
Hi :smile: I'm actually half spanish and half scottish, but leaving in Spain atm. I've applied for politics but don't have any answer still.. it's killing me having to wait for so long, since i REALLY want to go there. Hope I manage to get accepted and meet you all!
Reply 67
Hi. Sry for stupid question but maybe someone knows where to find correct email which I could use for my question about a mistake in conditions of the offer :biggrin: There're many emails so I dont know which one to use :colondollar: Btw I'm going to firm Strathclyde (mathematics) :smile:
Reply 68
Original post by Jordanas
Hi. Sry for stupid question but maybe someone knows where to find correct email which I could use for my question about a mistake in conditions of the offer :biggrin: There're many emails so I dont know which one to use :colondollar: Btw I'm going to firm Strathclyde (mathematics) :smile:

I'd try the admissions e-mail, at least it sounds the most logical to me. :smile:
Original post by Jordanas

When I had a question about my conditions I emailed them at: [email protected] and got a reply from a woman named Fiona saying she forwarded my email to the course selector for Chemistry and that I would receive an answer in due course. That was on March 21st.. So I emailed again on the 9th and received another email and got a similar reply. Maybe I'm just being impatient.. But maybe you shouldn't bother emailing them :wink:
Reply 70
Original post by KiaraMarissa
When I had a question about my conditions I emailed them at: [email protected] and got a reply from a woman named Fiona saying she forwarded my email to the course selector for Chemistry and that I would receive an answer in due course. That was on March 21st.. So I emailed again on the 9th and received another email and got a similar reply. Maybe I'm just being impatient.. But maybe you shouldn't bother emailing them :wink:

These times are very hectic as they're still sending out the offers. I would also imagine that the chemistry department itself is still a tad bit of a mess as it isn't too long ago that the fire destroyed a lot of things (for example, this one professor has had his hands full for the past 2 months getting funding for equipment needed in his research - the old ones were pretty much all destroyed in the fire).

Call the university. I know it's a bit nifty when you live abroad and you have to worry about the, but I found that calling was just the best thing to do as I'm very impatient - I got the response to my questions in 5 minutes.
Reply 71

Ive emailed the same address... So thats not good.. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FinnLassie
These times are very hectic as they're still sending out the offers. I would also imagine that the chemistry department itself is still a tad bit of a mess as it isn't too long ago that the fire destroyed a lot of things (for example, this one professor has had his hands full for the past 2 months getting funding for equipment needed in his research - the old ones were pretty much all destroyed in the fire).

Call the university. I know it's a bit nifty when you live abroad and you have to worry about the, but I found that calling was just the best thing to do as I'm very impatient - I got the response to my questions in 5 minutes.

You're right.. I understand that they are really busy atm. I'll just wait for a couple of weeks before I call, because it really is quite expensive calling from where I live, but when I don't hear anything before the decision deadline I'll definately call them.
I heard about the fire, but I thought it wasn't in any of the chemistry buildings? Wasn't it the James Weir building?
Reply 73
You're right.. I understand that they are really busy atm. I'll just wait for a couple of weeks before I call, because it really is quite expensive calling from where I live, but when I don't hear anything before the decision deadline I'll definately call them.
I heard about the fire, but I thought it wasn't in any of the chemistry buildings? Wasn't it the James Weir building?

Well, chemistry, chemical engineering... derp derp. My brain isn't doing it's best today. :biggrin: Chemicals included anyways. :P
Original post by FinnLassie
Well, chemistry, chemical engineering... derp derp. My brain isn't doing it's best today. :biggrin: Chemicals included anyways. :P

Haha, oh well. It is both from the science department so it could still be the cause.
Reply 75
Original post by Farwa
me neither :biggrin:
do you live in glasgow ? or nearby?

Farwa!!!! Can't wait to see you at strathy, another future pharmacist!!! wooooo!
Reply 76
Original post by dent1
Farwa!!!! Can't wait to see you at strathy, another future pharmacist!!! wooooo!

Wooohooo :biggrin: I actually can not wait its still like 4 months to go :O
How r u
Reply 77
Original post by Farwa

:O :O :O Did you mean me! </3
Reply 78
Original post by Farwa
Wooohooo :biggrin: I actually can not wait its still like 4 months to go :O
How r u

i know! can't wait for my 4 months break...i need a holiday lol
I'm good, yourself?
Reply 79
Original post by dent1
:O :O :O Did you mean me! </3

urm do i know you?
Original post by dent1