January exam results Watch

z.r.e.
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
ive heard that you can see your jan exam results (AS & A2) electronically on 9th march, about a week before the normal time, but i dont know how you can access it...

does anyone have any info?
manny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
not sure about that? have not heard anything like that. Where did you here it from???
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm pretty sure only exams officers have access to them unfortunately.
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You may be given your results on the 9th/10th March or the 16th depending on what your school policy is. There are a dozen threads on this...
alispam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes my school prints off the electronic results and so we get them on 9th march. But they aren't firm reults until the 16th.
Gregorian IV
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by z.r.e.)
ive heard that you can see your jan exam results (AS & A2) electronically on 9th march, about a week before the normal time, but i dont know how you can access it...

does anyone have any info?
That's only available for school's which have bought an account or something like that so they have the right to print them off earlier, then they get real delivered one a week later
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Gregorian IV)
That's only available for school's which have bought an account or something like that so they have the right to print them off earlier, then they get real delivered one a week later
yeah, that is true I think. Well at least it is for edexcel because I know that my exam officer has one of those online accounts which allow result analysis etc...
~Bex~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think it's a case of the school buying an account (could be wrong though), I think they basically just have to register
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I dont think they need to buy an account either. Im not sure how it works, but if you check the websites (edexcel and so on) they tell you when you should be getting results. The general consensus is March 16th is the official time that schools get the results (actually, March 15th - they can get them electronically and have time to print them off and so on). I dont know what is available on March 9th but I dont think you have to pay - that would just be silly.
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh god results...wonderful
Trundle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It seems a bit unfair that some students will get their results on the 9th March and some on the 16th. You could just be nice to the exams officer, maybe bribe him/her.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Trundle)
It seems a bit unfair that some students will get their results on the 9th March and some on the 16th. You could just be nice to the exams officer, maybe bribe him/her.
Thats the way the cookie crumbles - everyone gets them in the end.
ssmoose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We get ours on the 9th cause it gives more time for resits to be organised.
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ssmoose)
We get ours on the 9th cause it gives more time for resits to be organised.
:ditto:

Ours too, damn i think i flopped half of them
=Keith=
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
These threads r making me SO nervous
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My college is giving them out on the 9th... mainly so we have more time to register for retakes if need be. If they give them out later, it gives ess thinking time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads