Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

best way to get rid of dark circles under eyes? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This may help you, it's worth a try anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    i've had dark circles for a while now, and im quite sure they're hereditary...
    any way to get rid or lighten them?

Whales magic serum, works a treat

ReputationRep:
    I have been using DermalMD Under Eye Treatment Serum for several years now. I was very pleased to find it on google site at a lower price. It not only helps to lighten my dark circles, but is a good moisturizer under the eye.

ReputationRep:
    first try getting a bit more sunshine vitamin, improving your diet and getting more sleep if to no avail just use some concealer or cream or something (cannot recommend any specific ones though)

ReputationRep:
    Good ol' fashioned concealer is the way to go

ReputationRep:
    Use tea bags plus sleep 8 hours

ReputationRep:
    i've had dark circles for a while now, and im quite sure they're hereditary...
    any way to get rid or lighten them?

• The best way to deal with the dark circles is by drink, eat and sleep well.
    • You can use turmeric powder along with pineapple juice for lightening dark circles.
    • You can use tea bags to remove eye bags.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I use a concealer (Arbonne) then 'bake' my face by putting loads of powder under my eyes using a make-up sponge, leaving for 10 minutes then lightly brushing away. It supposedly lets the powder blend into your skin better and set your make-up properly as it warms to your skin's temperature. Google where to put the powder!I've heard good things about teabags also. Eye masks can be pretty hit & miss so I'd look up online reviews before buying any.

ReputationRep:
    Someone people naturally have dark circles around their eyes so no amount or sleep or water will help. Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer is a really good, affordable one that stays on pretty much all day if you set it with powder.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a bag over your head

ReputationRep:
    Sleeeep.

Yeah I'm going to bed now

ReputationRep:
    i've had dark circles for a while now, any way to get rid or lighten them?
    You can prevent dark circles by following these methods:• Apply honey and almond oil on the dark circles every night before going to bed. You will see the difference in just 2-3 weeks. • Apply potato slices on the dark circles for about 15-20 minutes. Wash them with luke warm water.

ReputationRep:
    I am 40 years old with permanent darks circle and fines lines around my eyes. I have used dermalmd under eye treatment serum everyday for a month and it's been pretty great! It has reduced the fine lines and puffiness. It has somewhat faded my dark circles, which is more than most of the eye products I have tried so far.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to stay out of my computer as much as possible. It works.

ReputationRep:
    I've been using dermalmd under eye serum for a few weeks and absolutely love it. This is the first eye cream I've tried and I do notice a different with my dark circles. I also have very sensitive skin and have not noticed a reaction. I am a 24 y/o F and use this serum.

ReputationRep:
    I have somewhat dark circles under my eyes. I use dermalmd under eye treatment every morning and night and it brightens them up so much to the point where I don't even wear concealer anymore. Love it!

ReputationRep:
    In my experience i got simple solution to get rid of under eye circle by using dermalmd's treatment everyday.
    its smooth and easy to apply and makes your skin smooth and supple.It has mild smell and did not irritate my sensitive skin at all. So happy with this serum.

ReputationRep:
    Amaze!!!!!!awesome!!!!!!!do wonder!!!!!!its dermalmd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.