Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    But which is better? There's only one way to find out... FIIIIGHT!!!

Seriously though, I have an offer for Microbiology with Virology for both Universities, but am having real problems deciding which might be the best :confused:

Could anyone who attends either of these Unis give their view of it?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to both....I'd say Bristol wins.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, I've been to both Unis, but Bristol was quite a while ago. I went to Warwick this week, but it seemed very grey and not that extraordinary. I seem to remember being impressed by the green leafery of Bristol. Also, Bristol are offering me more money :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a veritably incandescent bastion of social and academic pre-eminence. However, I cannot but admit to personal bias; and hence my staunch recommendation that you resolve this dilemma in favour of Warwick. (Or, as I should have it, Bristol.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Bristol is a veritably incandescent bastion of social and academic pre-eminence. However, I cannot but admit to personal bias; and hence my staunch recommendation that you resolve this dilemma in favour of Warwick. (Or, as I should have it, Bristol.)
    You just want me to leave you alone. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mudman)
    You just want me to leave you alone. :p:
    Nonsense; indeed I am certain that, were such the case, you should already have been removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Nonsense; indeed I am certain that, were such the case, you should already have been removed.
    So you're saying that in fact, you do want me hanging about the place?

ReputationRep:
    So you're saying that in fact, you do want me hanging about the place?
    'Want' is such an emotive term; deem it, rather, a benevolent apathy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only too happy you didn't criticise my use of the phrase "hanging about the place"

Just out of interest, do you hold many conversations with other people of similar literary grandiose as yourself?

Notice how I sound like an idiot when I try and use more sophisticated terminology...

ReputationRep:
    I'm only too happy you didn't criticise my use of the phrase "hanging about the place"

Just out of interest, do you hold many conversations with other people of similar literary grandiose as yourself?

Notice how I sound like an idiot when I try and use more sophisticated terminology...
    Would that I knew of such a person.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.