The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2013

I know it's a little far in advance, but applying or considering Bristol UWE in 2013, or already on a course at UWE and want to give your personal opinion on the Uni or courses?

I was hoping to go this year, but I'm staying on at college to do the first year of level 3 Film and TV, to give me chance to save up!

Next year I want to apply for Filmmaking and Creative Media :smile:
Original post by JannaKRD
I know it's a little far in advance, but applying or considering Bristol UWE in 2013, or already on a course at UWE and want to give your personal opinion on the Uni or courses?

I was hoping to go this year, but I'm staying on at college to do the first year of level 3 Film and TV, to give me chance to save up!

Well i'm applying for 2012 entry and it looks really good overall, so even though I haven't started yet i would reccommend i to someone
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JannaKRD

See here:

http://info.uwe.ac.uk/news/uwenews/news.aspx?id=2219
Reply 3
As things currently stand will be my insurance choice with Exeter as my firm.

Hoping to do the ITMB course (Information Technology Management Business)

Anyone got any experience of going to UWE through insurance? Would love to hear some thoughs and experiences, especially about accomodation options?

Got my prospectus the other day, this was of little help (similar to all the others) and booked an open day in June. Can't wait!

Although for my CV and academic achievement prefer Exeter, little bit of me wants’ to go to UWE as it's looks one of the most fun uni's in the country!
Reply 4
@wastry I put UWE as my first choice, and am a final year ITMB student at the moment and a course ambassador. The course has been great, and UWE is definitely the 'most fun uni in the country' (IMHO), Bristol as a city is amazing - so much to do and the nightlife is buzzing. The ITMB degree will give you a good grounding in skills that industry require you to have such as project management and strategic decision making. The course at UWE is less technical than studying computer science, and in my opinion is great for working with both business people and programmers/technicians.
Do post back if you have any questions because I would be more than happy to answer them :-). In fact, what sort of thing specifically do you want to be studying?

Harry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending