Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Moving to Germany then Singapore: What band (dual, tri, quad?) do I need? Watch

ReputationRep:
    As the question states, what banding of phone would I need if I didn't want to have to change phones when I move? So I could just stick a new SIM in when I arrive in the country. I don't know much about it tbh :P

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerGoat)
    As the question states, what banding of phone would I need if I didn't want to have to change phones when I move? So I could just stick a new SIM in when I arrive in the country. I don't know much about it tbh :P

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time!
    You'll need something with a GSM radio, which is pretty much any phone you buy considering this is what we use in Britain too [=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    You'll need something with a GSM radio, which is pretty much any phone you buy considering this is what we use in Britain too [=
    Thanks so much! Really helped

ReputationRep:
    Most phones today are quad band I wouldn't worry, may want to consider getting a dual sim phone can get them on eBay

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.