This discussion is closed.
illumintai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
This might help..

Its a alternative prospectus from official LSE website.

Current students have written something about their chosen courses.
And It is very honest.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSE...es/Default.htm
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by illumintai)
This might help..

And It is very honest.

well most of the top universities that study economics are very mathematically based, so we just have to live with it.
W.A.S Hewins
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by illumintai)
This might help..

And It is very honest.

I think Illumintai is trying it on...the web link he gives leaves out the introduction to the alternative prospectus which is actually very complimentary about LSE: 'a stimulating environment and ideology that have contributed to the shape of society in a manner unparallelled elsewhere...' etc etc

I think illusiontai is hoping that individuals will pick up on one or two of the gripes in the bits he's put up and ignore the positive stuff (of which there is a great deal)-if you want to see the whole thing you can do so on LSE's website, via the student union link..

One other thing the course guide was written at least 3 years ago, maybe 4...Nice try Illumi, but with these cut and paste skills you really should have a future in a government propaganda department, perhaps you could write reports for Tony Blair on WMD..
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by W.A.S Hewins)
I think Illumintai is trying it on...the web link he gives leaves out the introduction to the alternative prospectus which is actually very complimentary about LSE: 'a stimulating environment and ideology that have contributed to the shape of society in a manner unparallelled elsewhere...' etc etc

I think illusiontai is hoping that individuals will pick up on one or two of the gripes in the bits he's put up and ignore the positive stuff (of which there is a great deal)-if you want to see the whole thing you can do so on LSE's website, via the student union link..

One other thing the course guide was written at least 3 years ago, maybe 4...Nice try Illumi, but with these cut and paste skills you really should have a future in a government propaganda department, perhaps you could write reports for Tony Blair on WMD..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo Illumintai explain yourself!
illumintai
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by W.A.S Hewins)

One other thing the course guide was written at least 3 years ago, maybe 4..., Nice try Illumiut with these cut and paste skills you really should have a future in a government propaganda department, perhaps you could write reports for Tony Blair on WMD..

hey...

have u seen oxford undergraduate prospectus ??

For every subject they show what student thinks about the course. and it obviously helps for whom applying.

To let ppl know that lse has also got that on their website was my only purpose.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (54)
27.98%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
53.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed