The Student Room Group

IGCSE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ibs007
Lol..I got a B in english Lit at IGCSE..hated it..:P

Got higherst in the Country for IGCSE English Language though..dno how I managed that..:biggrin:..best thing for IGCSE's is to stay on top of the work and revise consistently!

in which case, any tips for english language??? :smile: that's cool! top in the country..wow!
Reply 21
Original post by chaza01
in which case, any tips for english language??? :smile: that's cool! top in the country..wow!

Like I said..I dno how I did it...my teacher was a tough nut thought...she always gave me low grades and predicted me a grade D...i think it was like reverse psychology...so I just pushed myself more and more!....English Language is difficult to study for...just perfect your grammer, use big words, punctuate properly and you should be fine..:P
Reply 22
Original post by ibs007
Like I said..I dno how I did it...my teacher was a tough nut thought...she always gave me low grades and predicted me a grade D...i think it was like reverse psychology...so I just pushed myself more and more!....English Language is difficult to study for...just perfect your grammer, use big words, punctuate properly and you should be fine..:P

kk thanks :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by ibs007

but what do the papers involve? Is there any creative writing or is it just writing letters etc? And do you have ANY tips for those, just from your teacher?

Cheers :smile:
Reply 24
I think IGsce is for dim students?
Reply 25
I'm currently studying Igcse double science.. I cannot find any revision websites or past papers for these can anyone help?

Eta: I did find some old past papers but they are tiered f/h and I believe they no longer do a tiered paper. It's just an untiered paper. 3, one for biology, one for chemistry and one for physics. Also this is edexcel igcse not the Cambridge ones.
Reply 26
Original post by Hevinha
I'm currently studying Igcse double science.. I cannot find any revision websites or past papers for these can anyone help?

Eta: I did find some old past papers but they are tiered f/h and I believe they no longer do a tiered paper. It's just an untiered paper. 3, one for biology, one for chemistry and one for physics. Also this is edexcel igcse not the Cambridge ones.

http://www.xtremepapers.com/revision/
Reply 27
Reply 29
Original post by Hevinha
Thank you! :smile:

no problem :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by ibs007
Lol..I got a B in english Lit at IGCSE..hated it..:P

Got highest in the Country for IGCSE English Language though..dno how I managed that..:biggrin:..best thing for IGCSE's is to stay on top of the work and revise consistently!

What are the questions like for iGCSE Lit? Not too difficult, I hope...

Quick Reply

Latest