The Student Room Group

Where to study podiatry?

I have conditional offers to study podiatry from Brighton, Cardiff Met., Plymouth and Salford, waiting for decision from Northampton. I've been to all the Open Days but welcome opinions on which has the best course. Where is the best place to live and enjoy student life?
Reply 1
Original post by crumblyman
I have conditional offers to study podiatry from Brighton, Cardiff Met., Plymouth and Salford, waiting for decision from Northampton. I've been to all the Open Days but welcome opinions on which has the best course. Where is the best place to live and enjoy student life?

I would say brighton, because whwen I went there for interview the course sounded amazing, and the people were really nice only downside is the podiatry centre is in eastbourne not brighton :smile: depends if it would bother you not being where most stuff happens (sports teams etc)
I'd say Brighton as well if you get the grades as they have night buses from eastbourne and you could just crash on someone sofa if you dont make it back at the weekend :biggrin:

Not sure about the course as I didn't apply there but night life/student life is ace it's got good overall satisfaction rate of 95%.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending