The Student Room Group

How do girls like thier mans body ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phil2008
High oestrogen levels would cause fat to be stored his thighs/hips, not belly.

Oestrogen levels are increased by body fat.
Original post by McHumpy92
Nothing to do with wealth and fame?

I've been lucky enough to have a conversation with Lara (she once sat next to me) and trust me she loves David through and through. I was actually astonished by how much she visibly cares for him.
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
I like really thin men, like sickly looking- ribs sticking out- like a turn of the century poet who's overindulged with absinthe and opium. But I am very aware that that is not a normal/healthy preference to have! Most of my 'pretty/ skinny' friends actually like 'big' men (not fat, but in no way thin), so don't worry- just make sure that you're healthy... Because there's nothing less attractive than a heart attack during sex.

The day all fine women I meet share your views, I shall be a happy man. Or at the very least, one with good company.

In my opinion, I sound like your description of a poet; think poet and his gondola in "Before Sunrise". The reality is that I look like a frail little girl with some unusually rough features. [6"3/11 st]
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Phil2008
High oestrogen levels would cause fat to be stored his thighs/hips, not belly.

All adipose tissue, irrespective of location, exhibits aromatase activity (converting C19 steroids to oestrogen), increasing circulating levels of the potent oestradiol form.
Reply 24
tall(taller than me cuz am 5'10 and 1/2) muscular , and with a bit of chest hair, and that really sexy hair that goes form the naval down :biggrin:
mostly guys who look like :love:hugh jackman:love:!!

but i doubt it matters my last boyfriend was shorter than me and chubby.
at the end of the day, if your confident and have a great personality girls are willing to over look most of the physical.
The way I look at it, it's something that girls would love you in spite of, not because of. I had a boyfriend when I was a lot bigger, and it didn't turn him on as such, but most (decent) people are able to look past that. To a certain extent, obviously.
Reply 26
Tall as mighty oaks and sturdy with it too.

I used to see a guy who was 6'8" and was god knows how many XLs of fat and muscle. Dreamworld :biggrin:
Reply 27
OP, the more pertinent question is this - what do the boyfriends of the girls you'd like to be with look like? Any beefcake/opium addict fetishes aside, you won't find much extremes of body type. If anything the most defining thing will be their clothes and grooming.
Original post by Lilium
The day all fine women I meet share your views, I shall be a happy man. Or at the very least, one with good company.

In my opinion, I sound like your description of a poet; think poet and his gondola in "Before Sunrise". The reality is that I look like a frail little girl with some unusually rough features. [6"3/11 st]

:colone:
Original post by hasan4life
u just got to make her feel like she's the only girl in the world :awesome:

This, this and this!
Fully functional :mmm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Onlyboyintheworld
Hi guys, i was wondering how girls like blokes bodys. Im not fat but slightly chubby and i carry quite alot of weight round my gut. is this a turnoff for girls ?

Although my first choice would be a guy with muscle, I must admit I dont have a problem with a bit of fat. Both the guys I have ever 'really liked' had a fair bit of fat! But in a weird way I liked it- they werent grossly obese just chubby, and it was nice to hold onto something and was cuddly!

I hate skinnny guys!
i think women who base who they want to be with on muscles and a toned torso are just as shallow as men who go for women who are on page 3 of the magazines. Am I one of the few people in the world that only judges on inner beauty - the personality and the humour etc etc?
Reply 33
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
i think women who base who they want to be with on muscles and a toned torso are just as shallow as men who go for women who are on page 3 of the magazines. Am I one of the few people in the world that only judges on inner beauty - the personality and the humour etc etc?

Stop lying or making excuses as to why you've only been with munters.
Reply 34
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk

While personality is vital for sustaining a relationship, there has to be sexual attraction to separate it from a normal, platonic, relationship. This will inherently involve a person's looks to some degree.
Reply 35
Neither skinny, nor fat.
Not too skinny not hugely obese.
I'm not that fussy!
Reply 37
I like tall guys, but not really skinny. Chunky/muscled, like they could handle themselves physically. I don't care about a bt of a belly as long as it's not massive, and they try their best to stay in shape.
Reply 38
Original post by rudin94
I'm totally doing this now. X

I have been waiting so long to be able to say this:

There's an app for that.
I think it depends on the girl. The thought of a big bulky man really turns me off- just because i think that he must be vain and arrogant. My type is much more the tall, slim guy with a not too defined 6-pack.

Quick Reply

Latest