The Student Room Group

How do girls like thier mans body ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Antiaris
Tell a vain person that they are ugly, they will become paranoid.

Tell an arrogant person that they are ugly, they will laugh in your face.

No
Reply 61
Original post by <3Music
No not necessarily, I know real people that are like this and I like the way they look, but i'm not going to post a picture of them on here so I just got pictures of people that are well known that have similar body types to them ..

As always in these threads TSR females will post their favourite musicians or actors who they find facially most attractive and claim they have a perfect body also.

TSR males will generally pick on the merit of the body alone or everyone would be picking Cheryl Cole, but they don't.
Original post by McHumpy92
As always in these threads TSR females will post their favourite musicians or actors who they find facially most attractive and claim they have a perfect body also.

TSR males will generally pick on the merit of the body alone or everyone would be picking Cheryl Cole, but they don't.

Well i'm terribly sorry - it's hard to describe body types, people have different interpretations of what "chubby", "slim" and "muscly" mean. I just thought i'd post pictures of what i thought coresponded with the meaning of "chubby", "slim", and "muscly". I'll find some ugly fit chap next time ..
Reply 63
"alot of weight around my gut...is this attractive?" what do you think lol
Reply 64
^ lol at pic, seen it enough times so no pos rep

I'm a dude btw. I am skinny and i hate it, you're weak and generally unpleasant to look at, that's why I do weights, to get stronger, more powerful, just a beast and as a secondary, to enhance my physique.

Original post by <3Music
I don't like really muscly men, and I don't like obese men either /: but other than that I don't mind a completely un-toned guy eg, Josh Franceschi isn't toned at all and I think he is gorgeous (link below)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8eb3i3cl81qaew1eo1_500.jpg

on the other end of the spectrum I don't mind really skinny guys either like Jack Barakat who I also think hasn't been in a gym before in his life bless him, but he is also gorgeous! (link below)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/ShadowPossessionJutsu/All%20Time%20Low/Jack%20Barakat/Jack.jpg

Then again abs are also gorgeous as long as the guy isn't too bulky. Eg, Tom Fletcher's body is perfect! (link below)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/9763598/5719482393_f4d015bbbd_z_thumb.jpg

I was probably a bit skinnier than the 3rd dude. The first two just repulse me. Also, i think a sprinter's body is probably the best body to have. They are strong, fast and powerful as a result. So someone like Asafa Powell or Usain Bolt would be hideous to you and other girls saying they dont like muscly guys?
Reply 65
Strong/sturdy is better than slim/athletic which is better than skinny which is better than chubby/fat. In my opinion, anyway.

And lol at people complaining that men who look after themselves are vain/arrogant.. So you'd turn down the chance of hooking up with an Adonis (that's if they actually ever looked at you), just on the basis that they are "vain", suuure.. :rolleyes:

What.

No, mate. She's looks like her mum was puffing thirty away whilst in the womb.
Who gives a **** what girls want? I want a woman not a girl and frankly I am not going to change for anyone and neither should anyone else.
How predictable, the usual bitter fat girls complaining that all the men with excellent levels of fitness and muscle are vain and self obsessed. No, the fact they do not pay any attention to you is because you are fat and unfit. :rolleyes:
Original post by alawhisp
Strong/sturdy is better than slim/athletic which is better than skinny which is better than chubby/fat. In my opinion, anyway.

And lol at people complaining that men who look after themselves are vain/arrogant.. So you'd turn down the chance of hooking up with an Adonis (that's if they actually ever looked at you), just on the basis that they are "vain", suuure.. :rolleyes:

Always been one of my favourites. :daydreaming:
Original post by Br1stol
So just because a dude works out he must be vain and arrogant? And you say your type is one with not too well defined six pack, but he must have abs then?

Well ok, im sorry for stereotyping lol! But the thing that comes into my head when i see a really pumped guy is how much time must he spend to get his body like that and what sort of person does that. The things that come into my mind as motivation for that i don't find attractive. I understand what your saying when i say 'not too well defined six pack' it can be interpreted as hypocritical but what i mean is not like rock hard washboard just sort of, you can see he does some sit ups or whatever but isn't his main concern. Im sorry for being unclear :smile:.
Original post by darthgirlie
Well ok, im sorry for stereotyping lol! But the thing that comes into my head when i see a really pumped guy is how much time must he spend to get his body like that and what sort of person does that. The things that come into my mind as motivation for that i don't find attractive. I understand what your saying when i say 'not too well defined six pack' it can be interpreted as hypocritical but what i mean is not like rock hard washboard just sort of, you can see he does some sit ups or whatever but isn't his main concern. Im sorry for being unclear :smile:.

One doesn't need to spend countless hours in the gym per week, that would probably be counter-productive. 2.5 - 3 hours a week is sufficient.
Original post by The Troll Toll
You need to be muscular to attract girls in the first place but in order to make sure they're not threatened by you you also need to be a bit fat and hairy to prove you're not too vain. Girls love this look.

Holy **** that's so true. You literally said it I can't believe this got 6 negs. Vanity is the worst. As long as you cover it with a bit of ugliness, you're alright.

(Oh but you HAVE to be smart and interesting. Otherwise no fat or hair can do anything.)
Chris - Evans Bulit :smile:..that is , if not Chris Evans Himself
Original post by Dragonfly07
Holy **** that's so true. You literally said it I can't believe this got 6 negs. Vanity is the worst. As long as you cover it with a bit of ugliness, you're alright.

Is it a paradox that due to my slight ugliness I think I have the perfect look? Does that make me vain? Should I shave my chest to get vainer and thus less perfect?

(Oh but you HAVE to be smart and interesting. Otherwise no fat or hair can do anything.)

As you can see from the above, I'm quite the philosopher.
Original post by The Troll Toll
Is it a paradox that due to my slight ugliness I think I have the perfect look? Does that make me vain? Should I shave my chest to get vainer and thus less perfect?

As you can see from the above, I'm quite the philosopher.

Wrong. You haven't demonstrated genius. In fact you haven't even demonstrated smart. I was obviously talking about perfection in terms of appearance, not personality. I even explicitly said that vanity is the worst quality anyone can have.

If you think something that's opposite to reality, that doesn't make it a paradox, it makes you wrong. If you're slightly uglier in appearance, it doesn't make your appearance more perfect, but it may make you more attractive to some people.
(edited 12 years ago)
GregPlitt-FRx-PerBernal-421.jpg

Greg Plitt brah.
Reply 77
Those are just musicians you like. You then have convinced yourself their bodies are amazing because you think you love them because you're an irritating teenage girl.

You're just pissed because guys like this get loads of pussy. Seriously, your body is not that important, and no man is irresistible to all women. There are probably loads of women who think Hugh Jackman is too muscly, and some that would rather Dave Batista. IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH.
Reply 78
I guess my partner likes whales as she is with me, so my 2 cents is, body doesn't matter too much :-), more about the personality I guess.
I like lifting heavy things. It makes me 'big'. I like looking 'big'. Some girls like it, some don't. I really don't care.

Tbh the way I see it is the only guys who lift and get all emo about girls not liking muscular guys don't actually look like they lift anyway. Probably because they spend too much time on the internet talking about lifting and not enough time actually lifting and living life. Go figure.

Quick Reply

Latest