Reply 40
Original post by chikane
I work there, and there was a thread which i posted on that i got asked,

why do you want to work here?
Have you any work experience?
How can you contribute to a team?
What are primarks competitors?
Have you any communication skills?
How do you make sure work is to a high quality?
Name a time when you had to work in a team under pressure?
When you gave good service? and how do you deal with rude customer?

Be really confident my interviewer let slip i had the highest mark for my interview even though im not a confident person.

There are no staff discount sadly the only benefit is working your way up to be a supervisor or manager. But good place to work if your a student.

Hi, what do you mean by "have you any communication skills? Can you give me some advice as you got the best score? :smile: Plus, I'm so nervous I feel like I freeze and my sentences don't make any sense. :frown:
Hello everyoneI've got an upcoming interview with Primark and I just wanted to know the type of questions that they ask you? if you've ever worked at Primark what was your overall experience? I've never worked in retail before so i dont know what to expect. Do you have any tips and suggestions for me which may be useful?
Reply 42
Original post by stefmcmuffin
Hello everyoneI've got an upcoming interview with Primark and I just wanted to know the type of questions that they ask you? if you've ever worked at Primark what was your overall experience? I've never worked in retail before so i dont know what to expect. Do you have any tips and suggestions for me which may be useful?

Awhh! Congrats :smile: Did you get the interview email/phone call yesterday and for what store if you don't mind me asking ? Plus I've never worked in retail either, your not alone :smile:
Reply 43
I had an interview for primark about a few weeks ago. First i was asked about by available working hours. Questions were:1) Why primark 2) what do you do if a customer is complaining about a long queue for the changing room3) if you were a customer and had a bunch of items you wanted to try on and the store was closing in 15 minutes, what would you do?4)name a time when youve had to use team work6) what is good customer service?7) put these in order of priority: items on the floor, customer enquiry, and stock replenishment8) why does stock replenishment happen last9)Name 5 skills required to work in primark and why they are needed10) what is needed to return an item at primark
Hi, i have an interview today for primark amd im really nervous! What should i expect?
Reply 45
Original post by Amylund447
Hi, i have an interview today for primark amd im really nervous! What should i expect?

Show them you want it :smile:
Original post by Roy101
Show them you want it :smile:

Thank you
Reply 47
Original post by Amylund447
Thank you

Tell me how it goes!

Hope it goes well for you
Reply 48
What is the dress code for the interview??
Reply 49
Original post by tshiebwa2
got an interview at primark coming up, anyone recently been to an interview or working there that could help with the questions that could come up and what they expect from employees..

i was also wondering if staff get any benefits for working there:smile:

Nopeeee its a solo interview :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by conchry
What is the dress code for the interview??

smart formal wear :smile:
Hi , I am harman . I am looking for job and I am a student . I am studying in UWE university . My location is Bristol city centre . if having a vacancies of job . You can contact in this number - 44-7425309675 . You can call anytime .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending