Footballers Cars... Watch

ciderpeter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
We all know they earn an absolute bomb, but has anybody seen many footballers cars? If so what were they?

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2626878

There are 3 there of Blackburn players....

The Lambourghini = Robbie Savage - awesome car lol
The SLR = Craig Bellamy
The Chrysler = Unknown....

Quite worryingly in the players car park there was a modded VW Golf. We assume its Sergio Peter as he is from that neck of the woods lol.... anyone else got any pics of famous peoples cars they have seen?

I have a picture of El Hadj Dioufs pimped up car somewhere, complete with spinners and a plate that reads Dioufy...
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Them cars look ok i suppose, kicking a ball of air around gets you cars like that. Pah!! I like football, anyway yeh. Do people actually follow footballers around and see what cars they got? :hmmm:
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
(Original post by A_ndy_)
Them cars look ok i suppose, kicking a ball of air around gets you cars like that. Pah!! I like football, anyway yeh. Do people actually follow footballers around and see what cars they got? :hmmm:
No they follow the team but had to walk through the players car park to get from the pub to the ground today

The SLR was sold to Bellamy for £325000 just for the record. :eek:

Yes i am sure they buy cars like that to compensate for having small penises.... but i bet there arent many guys on here who wouldnt swap everything to be in their position.... I bet they arent posting on an internet forum right now.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ciderpeter)
No they follow the team but had to walk through the players car park to get from the pub to the ground today

The SLR was sold to Bellamy for £325000 just for the record. :eek:

Yes i am sure they buy cars like that to compensate for having small penises.... but i bet there arent many guys on here who wouldnt swap everything to be in their position.... I bet they arent posting on an internet forum right now.
What position are they in? :eek: I know all about Bellamy and his motoring.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeh id swap everything to look and play like wayne rooney (not)

£325,000 on a car? i know i wouldn't spend that on a car
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
So people are saying they wouldnt swap what they have now to be earning £50K+ a week? I know i would...

Either very foolish or very stubborn....

If you had millions in the bank you would spend that much on a car...
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok then... why cant i get a decent reply?

Every post from you has been some comment about small penises which would lead me to think you yourself have one or wouldnt bring it up so often, which is actually nothing to do with the topic. :hmmm:
I haven't mentioned penii.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So people are saying they wouldnt swap what they have now to be earning £50K+ a week? I know i would...

Either very foolish or very stubborn....

If you had millions in the bank you would spend that much on a car...
I didn't say i wouldn't swap what i earn now for £50k a week, just wouldn't do it playing football. If i had a millions of pounds in the bank, id buy a decent house, not a car that costs the same as a house

Not roasting you at all.
ciderpeter
Rep:
?
Wouldnt you rather have a decent house and a decent car?

Whilst the SLR cost so much, it didnt have something to stop birds crapping on it, it was in a terrible state.

EDIT: HearTheThunder, please dont reply, you are a toolbar...
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If i had a decent house, i wouldn't wanna leave it suppose one of them cars would be better then the crap i can afford

You would think with such a nice car, they would at least clean it? oh well. Probably just buy a new one when it gets a bit dirty anyway :hmmm:
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wouldnt you rather have a decent house and a decent car?

Whilst the SLR cost so much, it didnt have something to stop birds crapping on it, it was in a terrible state.

EDIT: HearTheThunder, please dont reply, you are a toolbar...
File, Edit, View, Favourites, Tools, Help.

Such is the end of kingdom.
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Loads. Just look at the player car park at Old Trafford! Rio's reg made me laugh, "Rio30" and Van Nistelrooys is "United" Have no idea what kind of car they are though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.75%
No (178)
73.25%

Watched Threads