The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Well I've deleted it. I thought I was more ranting than worrying but yeah...

:hugs:

TEEEAAA
Original post by morris743
Aw man - you too? :frown: This sleep **** should be illegal :colonhash:

my sleep pattern is crazy! hopefully we all sleep the way we want soon!
Off out with the family...'yay'. x
Original post by morris743
Aw man - you too? :frown: This sleep **** should be illegal :colonhash:

Did you manage much sleep last night?
Original post by RDavies93
Thanks :smile: I'm only up now cause my family were having a wonderful and lively discussion outside the door... :tongue:

Morris is right, the sleep **** should be illegal :tongue: 4am that's just insaneee.

ah I see, my family aren't normally too bad at waking me up, our cat however loves scratching at my door and knocking things over :colonhash:

that it is! on the plus side I was able to watch the qualifying for the F1 live :smile:
Original post by SciFiBoy
ah I see, my family aren't normally too bad at waking me up, our cat however loves scratching at my door and knocking things over :colonhash:

that it is! on the plus side I was able to watch the qualifying for the F1 live :smile:

Mine are wonderful at it. Their lively discussions never fail :tongue: Which is weird cause i used to be able to sleep though Anything :smile:Oh well, bless them all.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348432941869503&set=a.236815493031249.60543.236124369767028&type=1&ref=nf Damn cats :tongue:

Ahh yeah, I know a few people who Stayed up to watch it... I like your way better :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
Well I've deleted it. I thought I was more ranting than worrying but yeah...

I'm meant your worrying about your ranting :tongue:
Honestly, if you don't bring attention to it, few people will notice and even fewer will comment :wink:
Mine are wonderful at it. Their lively discussions never fail :tongue: Which is weird cause i used to be able to sleep though Anything :smile:Oh well, bless them all.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=348432941869503&set=a.236815493031249.60543.236124369767028&type=1&ref=nf Damn cats :tongue:

Ahh yeah, I know a few people who Stayed up to watch it... I like your way better :smile:

haha, well hopefully they let you sleep soon! :smile:

yep, cats are cute though!

hehe, was gonna record it and watch later in day but as I was up! love the F1 and the drivers I support are both front row so very much enjoyed it :biggrin:

hehe, was gonna record it and watch later in day but as I was up! love the F1 and the drivers I support are both front row so very much enjoyed it :biggrin:

When I start work I'll probably go back to my old sleeping ways :smile:

I'm slightly allergic to them but I tend to hug them anyway. Man up and all that :tongue:

Makes sense to watch it at the time if you can :smile: Good to hear! I don't really follow it tbh, don't even follow the rugby much which is considered pretty blasphemous here :tongue:

Kimi did not have a good qualifier :frown:
When I start work I'll probably go back to my old sleeping ways :smile:

I'm slightly allergic to them but I tend to hug them anyway. Man up and all that :tongue:

Makes sense to watch it at the time if you can :smile: Good to hear! I don't really follow it tbh, don't even follow the rugby much which is considered pretty blasphemous here :tongue:

fair enough :smile: that should help to have structure to days!

aw, lol, I am kinda bad with animals but I look after the cat when I can!

definitely :biggrin: love watching my sport, specially on the big HD tv we have downstairs :awesome: rugby is good, I only really follow internationals and my local team though!
Original post by Stray_talk

no, he was struggling in the final sector throughout Q3 in the end, shame as Grosjean got 3rd so Kimi has a car that if he gets used to it he can put on first few rows, I like Raikonen as well is a good driver, was still gutted when he beat Hamilton in 2007 though :tongue:
Reply 1112
:hugs:

TEEEAAA

Getting my first cup now.

Original post by Stray_talk

Don't ruin it for me >.< I'm watching the highlights in 15 minutes!
fair enough :smile: that should help to have structure to days!

aw, lol, I am kinda bad with animals but I look after the cat when I can!

definitely :biggrin: love watching my sport, specially on the big HD tv we have downstairs :awesome: rugby is good, I only really follow internationals and my local team though!

Yes that's what I thought :tongue:

Lol, I'm good with animals, it is my forté :smile:

Hmm, I occasionally watch the showjumping or dressage, but it's not on much -.- Haha I don't understand it, all I know is that if you are welsh, you should be screaming at the tv while the rugby is on :tongue:
Reply 1114
Fuuuck, I was at the shops getting Cornflakes and everyone else has sodded off on a bus to the beach without me :cry:
Yes that's what I thought :tongue:

Lol, I'm good with animals, it is my forté :smile:

Hmm, I occasionally watch the showjumping or dressage, but it's not on much -.- Haha I don't understand it, all I know is that if you are welsh, you should be screaming at the tv while the rugby is on :tongue:

good luck with the work anyway :h:

cool :smile: you have many pets?

never watched those :tongue: lol, well Wales fans will probably be excited today...my mum screams at the tv when rugby is on but she follows Ireland (she is half Irish, im one quarter Irish so I follow them unless they play England :tongue:)
Original post by PrIaLs
Fuuuck, I was at the shops getting Cornflakes and everyone else has sodded off on a bus to the beach without me :cry:

Is there not another bus? Or was it a, uhh, personal bus? Dear god, I know what I mean...
Meowzy meow :P
good luck with the work anyway :h:

cool :smile: you have many pets?

never watched those :tongue: lol, well Wales fans will probably be excited today...my mum screams at the tv when rugby is on but she follows Ireland (she is half Irish, im one quarter Irish so I follow them unless they play England :tongue:)

3 dogs and a tortoise... Used to also have 2 hamsters and a horse, but the hamsters died and the horse moved to a new home cause I had A levels and none of my family could look after her.

Haha :tongue: Nobody tends to unless they're big into their equestrian sports :tongue: Conflict of interests when they play England? :tongue: My mum refuses to watch the rugby because she feels it "jinxes them" I'm not sure why, I think she can't cope with the suspense of it all if I'm honest. Mad times. :tongue:

3 dogs and a tortoise... Used to also have 2 hamsters and a horse, but the hamsters died and the horse moved to a new home cause I had A levels and none of my family could look after her.

Haha :tongue: Nobody tends to unless they're big into their equestrian sports :tongue: Conflict of interests when they play England? :tongue: My mum refuses to watch the rugby because she feels it "jinxes them" I'm not sure why, I think she can't cope with the suspense of it all if I'm honest. Mad times. :tongue:

tortoises are cool :biggrin: we used to have a hamster when I was a kid but he died long ago :frown:

yeah, my mum says she will kill me if England beat Ireland later lol, I am pretty sure she is joking though!

Latest