Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just saw the advert today and it looks amazing!!! I dont know if its in the shops yet but i was wondering whether anyone's used it and whether its really as good as it looks

ReputationRep:
    anyone???

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like the tester I tried. It made my skin look greasy, not revitalised.

ReputationRep:
    is it already in the shops and how exactly does it make your skin glow? its not got glitter has it?

ReputationRep:
    is it already in the shops and how exactly does it make your skin glow? its not got glitter has it?

ReputationRep:
    ive got some of this, i like it... its got sort of shimmer to it and it covers my skin nicely, plus its not as pricy as some brands out there

ReputationRep:
    does it look natural enough to wear on a daily basis and can you tell that someone is wearing it or is it very natural looking

ReputationRep:
    I've got a sample, but I haven't tried it yet.

ReputationRep:
    Its not too bad from what I can make out in the tester, Good cover but its a touch to dark for me, Will go and give it a good look in the shops.

ReputationRep:
    where did you get the sample from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alison_141288)
    where did you get the sample from?
    Cosmopolitan - March issue.

ReputationRep:
    Glamour and More March issues.. There everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    I hate the advert for that (if I'm thinking of the right thing)! You can see that what they're basically saying is - "look at Kate Moss. She's been doing coke all night long and yet our make-up will make even a hardened druggie look fresh as a daisy!" It's amazing that they can get away with something so blatant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clockworkapples)
    I hate the advert for that (if I'm thinking of the right thing)! You can see that what they're basically saying is - "look at Kate Moss. She's been doing coke all night long and yet our make-up will make even a hardened druggie look fresh as a daisy!" It's amazing that they can get away with something so blatant.
    I don't even think she looks that good in that advert. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Well, if it can do that then I guess it's quite a good ad - after all, if it really works on a hardened druggie it should make the rest of us look amazing! Especially since we'll have noses to go with our fresher than a daisy complexions.

ReputationRep:
    does it just come in one colour?

ReputationRep:
    Just tried my sample. You get more than enough! It's basically tinted moisturiser. It makes your face shiny, which probably isn't so good if you have greasy skin.

(Original post by alison_141288)
    does it just come in one colour?
    What, the sample? Probably. I got 201 - Classic Beige. Bit darker than what I'd usual go for.

ReputationRep:
    The sample is always the same colour the standard one, But in shops you will find a bigger range I pressume.

ReputationRep:
    i think i'll get one of the magazines and try it out for myself. i have kinda dry skin anyway so a bit of shine wont go amiss lol
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Theres also a sample in March Glamour magazine. I thought it was a pretty good foundation, not too heavy. And there'll be a range of shades- I reckon its already in the shops.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.