Turn on thread page Beta

I Have 2 Red Hot Chilli Peppers Tickets For June 2004 At Hyde Park watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I really like their latest one...Fortune Faded...it's got an excellent rocky 'edge' to it.

G
    Yeah - it is really full of great guitar - and even the bass is pretty heavy - flea and frusciante are living geniuses in their own fields

ReputationRep:
    what makes this gig even better is that 'The Pixies' are supporting them - so this is a life-defining gig to me now!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    what makes this gig even better is that 'The Pixies' are supporting them - so this is a life-defining gig to me now!!!
    Nothing could top the Radiohead gig I went to.

ReputationRep:
    Quit rubbing it in!

ReputationRep:
    Right, i'm confused. When Dave Navarro left RHCP, didn't he say 'I have more respect for the man who shot my mother than I do for you', to the rest of the band (especially Anthony). But then someone told me he was invited back as a guest guitarist for tracks on the 'By The Way' album? Strange, someone enlighten me with the real truth!

ReputationRep:
    hey you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Quit rubbing it in!
    sorry man - do u remember the pixies - DEBASER - what a song - mental

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    hey you
    hello Alee - how was yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    sorry man - do u remember the pixies - DEBASER - what a song - mental
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiffmaster)
    Right, i'm confused. When Dave Navarro left RHCP, didn't he say 'I have more respect for the man who shot my mother than I do for you', to the rest of the band (especially Anthony). But then someone told me he was invited back as a guest guitarist for tracks on the 'By The Way' album? Strange, someone enlighten me with the real truth!
    i dont think he came back for by the way - he was working on the janes addiction album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yes!
    tell u what - i'll record the gig on a machine and will put it on the net!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont think he came back for by the way - he was working on the janes addiction album
    Oh, Ok then. Just as long as I know, as that was really confusing me!

ReputationRep:
    tell u what - i'll record the gig on a machine and will put it on the net!!
    I'm fairly sure thats thoroughly illegal but you go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm fairly sure thats thoroughly illegal but you go for it.
    hmm - i'll pretend i am part of a radio station or something - oh ok i lie - i was getting ur hopes up for nothing man - nevermind- catch it on tv or u'll hear it if u go near hyde park on those days

ReputationRep:
    hmm - i'll pretend i am part of a radio station or something - oh ok i lie - i was getting ur hopes up for nothing man - nevermind- catch it on tv or u'll hear it if u go near hyde park on those days
    Yeah! I have tickets for saturday (by mistake) and sunday, hoping to sell off the saturday one, (the phone line was too confusing)

The Chilis rule! Californication is definitely my favorite album. Have you seen them before? Am a bit of a Chili fanatic, seen them three times, once in 2002 in London Arena, once in 2003 in London Arena, and once at V2003. They are fabulous live, absolutely amazing (although were slightly dissapointing at V2003, but think that was just problems with the sound system!)

(Original post by gzftan)
    You're so lucky!!! I wanted to go but it's right in the middle of exams!!!

G
    Heh. I'm going to see Yes in the middle of my GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    Heh. I'm going to see Yes in the middle of my GCSEs.
    Yeah, I am seeing RHCP and that is in the middle of my exams, I think it is 3 days before the next exam though. Oh well, it'll be worth it

ReputationRep:
    me and a mate (and also my younger cousins) have got tickets for the cardiff gig (23rd june). i've got 2 exams that morning so it will be a good reward. hopefully we will be able to actually see something at cardiff unlike hyde park lol.

that week is going to be great. RHCP on the weds with 2 exams also. then exam on fri morn followed by glastonbury!!! i dont care if i fail my exams it'll be great.

do u think RHCP might appear at glastonbury?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    me and a mate (and also my younger cousins) have got tickets for the cardiff gig (23rd june). i've got 2 exams that morning so it will be a good reward. hopefully we will be able to actually see something at cardiff unlike hyde park lol.

that week is going to be great. RHCP on the weds with 2 exams also. then exam on fri morn followed by glastonbury!!! i dont care if i fail my exams it'll be great.

do u think RHCP might appear at glastonbury?
    Mmm, maybe but I have a feeling that they arent going to be doing any festivals this year.

I heard a rumour that the Chilis were doing this tour as a "farewell" tour, what do you think? Their last song did have hints at finishing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Mmm, maybe but I have a feeling that they arent going to be doing any festivals this year.

I heard a rumour that the Chilis were doing this tour as a "farewell" tour, what do you think? Their last song did have hints at finishing.
    nooooooo, i love them.

my bf has a ticket for them in manchester... but i don't. :mad:

lou xxx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.