?
Report 12 years ago
No baby
lovelee-jublee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, Zoe Holly Mailman and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 8 oz and have brown hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The father is.... THE MAILMAN :eek:
Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?

* She was called Courtney at first, but the damn father changed her name to Zoe :p:
twinkledust
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
OMG. Boy, black hair and green eyes. Father is Pope!!! So wrong.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.thepregnancytester.com/im...o&LBS=16&OZS=3
lovelee-jublee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
http://www.thepregnancytester.com/im...o&LBS=16&OZS=3
:eek: 16 pounds...you're going to have a baby elephant!!! :elefant: :p:
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Katherine, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 9 oz and have black hair and brown eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The daddy is.... THE POPE! Ok that is just wrong on so many levels!

:rofl:
Akhoza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by twinkledust)
OMG. Boy, black hair and green eyes. Father is Pope!!! So wrong.
:rofl:
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
11lbs 1 oz, with Pope John Paul II as the father...

Weird...?
tritogeneia1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm going to have a boy, 14lb, brown hair and green eyes, with a variety of fathers (I kept clicking the button till I was satisfied and on balance I think I prefer the neighbour's kid, he's fitter than Ralph Nader and Bill Clinton anyway!).

Why are all these kids so huge?! I thought I was a large baby at 9lb, but some of this lot are almost twice that!
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 13 oz and have blonde hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

The Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Apparently i am the proud parent of a baby girl, 9lbs, 9oz and has brown hair and brown eyes.

The father is apparently the mailman.

And on the birth certificate i called her Tara Hannah Mailman.
cat_meiow
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm having a girl by the neighbour's son hehe.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's a boy!!!

Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 10 lbs, 4 oz and have red hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
Say what?

Ugh anyway, and the father is...
The Mailman :eek:

Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby?
:eek:
lovelee-jublee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ My baby has the mailman as his father too!!! :eek:

He was really getting around!!! :p:
anna_tucker
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ummm my 'babys' father is Janet Reno!! Who?? and Why??
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the daddy's Fabio. LOL
BBGirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hummmmmm..........14lb 6oz baby girl.............apparently I fell under Fabio!!!
Rose-Red
Report 12 years ago
OMG this test is freakish. I was happy knowing that it's gonna be a boy, but when I found out that the father is a MAILMAN :eek: (I just noticed that I really love to collect recieved mail, but I dont want to meet the mailman)

Oh, I can pick another daddy. It's just like in a fairly-tale, you get whatever you want :p:
Let's try - It's Janet Reno (now I'm a lesbian :dontknow: )

ech..
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
Mine is a boy called Jayden Benjamin Clinton (hate that name). Bill Clinton is the father and weighed 13lbs 6 oz
x-CrAzY-x
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 14 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold! The Pool Guy

The Daddy is... The Pool Guy. Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur...

LOL!!! The pool guy is kinda fit tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.83%
No (498)
72.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed