Footage of Muslim Hate Protest Watch

MB__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...donProtest.wmv

You might not have seen this before. Enjoy.
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dear christ....

"may osama bin laden bomb you"

damn them all! :mad:

:ts: We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! :ts:
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MB__)

Disgraceful.

(Original post by Zakaz)
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!
I think you posting this on an internet message board is at least as rousing as Churchill was originally.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:

i love the way they are all repeating what he says, until he starts ranting, then they turn round and go silent, and the look on one of them was sort of like WTF!
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MB__)

:puke:

These people are so absurd dont they know they are giving their religion a bad name. I dont really call that a small minority, there were God knows how many people there.
Indus1986
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Call in the army, round em up and ship em off. Simple really.
Bluelight
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I didnt really care much for that background music either, it was rather poor.
sim90
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omgggggggg
even a kid is protesting... thats just not right
lol
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
Dear christ....

"may osama bin laden bomb you"

damn them all! :mad:

:ts: We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! :ts:
Quite ironic that your there quoting Churchill when you yourself are i quote a 'nazi boy.'
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Indus1986)
Call in the army, round em up and ship em off. Simple really.
You forgot the majority of the army is in the middle east
Dhesi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
These people are to be condemned for their actions. Unfortunately the media continue to provide them with a platform yet forget the fact that the majority of muslims find this deplorable.
Zakaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Akhoza)
You forgot the majority of the army is in the middle east
No problem; just give out guns to regular citizens, I'm sure we'll soon round them all up without too much bloodshed. :p:
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zakaz)
No problem; just give out guns to regular citizens, I'm sure we'll soon round them all up without too much bloodshed. :p:
No guessing what you would do 'nazi boy.':rolleyes:
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Akhoza)
No guessing what you would do 'nazi boy.':rolleyes:
kristallnacht al over again:rolleyes:
Indus1986
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it possible to organise a protest and then have people chant "death to Islam", "death to Iraq/Iran/saudi/pakistan" etc... or is that inciting religious hatred?...

I don't like Islam to be honest, though I have been fortunate to have only associated with decent muslims whom I consider my friends (I guess it is because of school/uni)... however those uneducated, benefit sponging, religious freaks I do not wish to be here.
Akhoza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it possible to organise a protest and then have people chant "death to Islam", "death to Iraq/Iran/saudi/pakistan" etc... or is that inciting religious hatred?...

I don't like Islam to be honest, though I have been fortunate to have only associated with decent muslims whom I consider my friends (I guess it is because of school/uni)... however those uneducated, benefit sponging, religious freaks I do not wish to be here.
Thats exactly how i view it.
If people go and protest 'death to Islam,' they'll be locked up before they can say 'jihad,' since they would be inciting racial hatred.:rolleyes:
At times this government is too soft
dave777
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You would be branded racist
poltroon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My two favourites:

'UK you will pay,' and '7/7 is on its way'

Ill-bred, disrespectful simpletons, the lot of them.
Iago
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh I don't know...I thought they were rather catchy.
poltroon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Iago)
Oh I don't know...I thought they were rather catchy.
Yes, if you were to ignore the content of the lyrics the event was quite a musical accomplishment. :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.55%
No (476)
72.45%

Watched Threads