Afro hair care Watch

marie7040
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey everyone,
I have afro-carribean hair and i find it really hard to control it as most places dont provide good hair care stuff for it.
I normally have half head in braids and the rest curly, as the section in braids is really tight curls, and to hard for me to deal with.Does anyone know where i can buy, or what i can buy thats good ? thanx
xx
Rainbow_Chick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey,
Dark & lovely and Sof n free do some good products for curly afro hair. Sofnfree especially has a curl activator lotion or spray that u can buy and its really good. It loosens up curls to make it easier to manage.
Hope this helps.
hiky
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hellokitty)
Hey,
Dark & lovely and Sof n free do some good products for curly afro hair. Sofnfree especially has a curl activator lotion or spray that u can buy and its really good. It loosens up curls to make it easier to manage.
Hope this helps.
OMG I love afros!
My hair is soo boring
I love when half is braided and the rest curly, it looks great!
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
find a good black hair shop and they will be able to tell you exactly what you need, but stuff like sof and free and dark and lovely products will be the best for you
Quita
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Although my hair is relaxed.. i swear by dark and lovely.. i have been using it since i was a kid and i believe it's the bets thing for my hair.. its not too harsh to break it but still manages to keep it under control.. and their products smell really nice!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise