Brookes Primary Teaching Interview Watch

sophia1301
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
has anyone had/got a primary teaching interview at brookes? i have mine on friday 3rd march and im so scared.not sure what to expect from the maths test and the presentation! i havent got a clue what to do it on.....any ideas????? also are people aiming it at adults/children??
thanks in advance
xXx
griffiths101
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i have an interview coming up on the 16th for brooks it sounds like most of the interviews will be much the same, how are you feeling about it?
matraversa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i've got my oxford brookes interview on thursday! how did yours go? what did people do their presentations on? x
Hettie0144
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey i've got my Oxford Brookes interview at the end of the month, could you give me any tips? In particular the english assessment?

Any help would be really great
griffiths101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi Brookes is my firm choice, i had my interview in January, for the english task they just ask you to write a piece on a topic such as a book you have recently read or someone who has influenced you (you can choose), its not to taxing. The rest of the day was good and they make you feel relaxed in the paired interview and stuff i hope it goes well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Oxford Brookes University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%