Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    lol ok but what about the girl in your avy? :p:

i think girls have this innate...i dunno to be slightly bi me thinks...
    I think everybody has a slight curiosity towards people of the same sex - but often that is to do with qualities they recognise in themselves or admire and wish they had. Its just difficult to distinguish between that and actually being attracted to them.

As for the girl in my avvy (who is off the L word btw) if I could pull someone like that I wouldnt spend so much time on the internet!! :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol

but me thinks it's more likely in women than in men for some reason. i mean for guys to think about anal sex or being gay for them freaks them out. same happens to women but i think we can sort of relate to it and think it's ok...i don't know. lol me and my friends came up with a theory like that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Go with the flow :cool: I'm very easily lead :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally gay and even I don't know if I'd marry another guy:confused:
    Don't worry seriosly, I go to boarding school and can pretty much guarentee that all but the most homophobic guys play flirt from time to time.
    Anyway being gay is way easier, men are so much less complicated then girls
    I'm always available if you're curious
    Sorry I don't get to flirt alot, I know all the guys here too well

ReputationRep:
    I'm bisexual, but as many people might be able to identify; I most always fancy women; sometimes men are a distraction; sometimes I find them v attractive and more in my head as it were. Since I'm not the most masculine male, I find myself totally down the middle. I first knew I was this way when I fancied my best friend; though of course I didn't say as that would ruin our friendship. I made the mistake of coming out to what i thought was a friend in school; who proceeded to blab it everywhere But that was just bad luck. I strangely almost, find I identify with straight people more, because I err on the women side, that is I tend to have more in common with them than most totally gay guys, except for the things I like doing lol. I feel that I could marry and love someone of the same sex, though it might take a while to get used to having a relationship of any sort, though not in the eww way, more just having such feelings for a man as opposed to a woman all the time.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Go with the flow :cool: I'm very easily lead :p:
    you've got bad spelling as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high priestess fnord)
    was about to say that. me and my bf have been known to rate friends on a % of gayness type scale when gossiping (evil habit i know) about who is going to hook up next. btw we r usually rite lol

i dont get how bisexuals are in ne way "greedy" tho. its not like we r talking about two at once type stuff.
    no bisexuals aren't greedy but some of them are unhappy. a female friend of mine is bi and she is always unhappy, unfulfilled but I think it's because she is not in a proper relationship. when it comes to love, with either a man or a woman, i guess that sex with the other sex will not be in her mind

ReputationRep:
    i read somwhere that research was done and it figured that people and either straight or gay. never in between. maybe ur confused ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's any such thing as someone who hasn't at least fantasised about it.

Just like who you like and don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Maybe you just have a dirty mind. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say my mind isn't totally focused on spelling at the moment...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kornkamper)
    i read somwhere that research was done and it figured that people and either straight or gay. never in between. maybe ur confused ?
    there has also been research putting ppl on a sliding scale. there will allways be scientists contradicting themselves :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am a bisexual and proud of it and i not ashamed to tell people that i am wen they ask

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.