The Student Room Group

Sent a form for continuing students after gap year

I applied for a uni and a loan last year but decided to take a gap year. My selected uni and course has changed this year.
Student Finance has sent me a form to my previous address for continuing EU students with filled spaces for university, course and year (year 2). However, the information is wrong and it will be my first year in 2012, what do I do? Fill the ''changes'' section or do I need a form for new EU students?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Car0llle
I applied for a uni and a loan last year but decided to take a gap year. My selected uni and course has changed this year.
Student Finance has sent me a form to my previous address for continuing EU students with filled spaces for university, course and year (year 2). However, the information is wrong and it will be my first year in 2012, what do I do? Fill the ''changes'' section or do I need a form for new EU students?

Thanks!

you are supposed to inform student finance if you don't take up a place at uni and take a gap year either by phone or through completing a change of circumstances form- you need to do this, and then start applying again from scratch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending