The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know if I did that to my boyfriend's friends, then he would be less than impressed...so yeah, I guess he does kinda have the right to be mad about it.
Reply 2
in a word: yes.
Reply 3
Sitting on their lap and stroking their hair is going a bit TOO far...it's not exactly 'intimate' stuff...but that's the kinda thing you should only do with your boyfriend. It's okay to have a laugh and joke around with his mates tho..he has a right to be mad about physical touching and stuff tho, in my opinion.
Reply 4
Anonymous
I love flirting with my boyfriend's friends. They are funny and get along well with me. I like sitting on their laps and playing with their hair and stuff. My bf doesn't like it, but I do. It's not like I'm sleeping with them. Does my bf hava right to be mad?

Of course he does. My ex used to be like that, sitting on other boys laps, dancing intimately all the time with other people etc. It's extremely infuriating and to be honest I never want to be with a girl like that again. I haven't had a girlfriend since, but when I do find a girl I want her to prefare sitting next to me and being affectionate toward me, not other boys.
I think he has every right to be mad, if you wanna flirt like that don't expect your boyfriend to be happy.
I'm not sure you are mature enough to have a boyfriend as clearly your acting like you don't want to settle down yet, least do the honorable thing in ending it with your b.f if your going to flirt.
Reply 6
Whats wrong with sitting on your boyfriends lap and stroking his hair? He might see it as flirting, that might make him mad :mad:
Reply 7
Anonymous
I love flirting with my boyfriend's friends. They are funny and get along well with me. I like sitting on their laps and playing with their hair and stuff. My bf doesn't like it, but I do. It's not like I'm sleeping with them. Does my bf hava right to be mad?

How perfectly absurd: the next thing you know, he'll take umbrage to your kissing them, passionately, whilst fondling their balls.

After all, it wouldn't be as though you were 'sleeping with them'; am I right?
Reply 8
Yeah, course he's got a right to be mad. When your boyfriend/ girlfriend is in the same room as you you should only have eyes ("come to bed eyes"!) for them. Fair play having a laugh with his mates, but playing with their hair is a little bit, uh, sensual for want of a better word. I mean, I'm naturally a very friendly, flirty person with men and women (ie mates) but I wouldn't act like that nor feel the need to if I was with someone..and especially not if they were there!!!
Is this person gonna do what they did in the teacher thread (Post once and never post again in the thread)
dont you bf mates feel a bit akward about it?...i mean if my best mates bf was grabbing wound the waist and holding my ass against his crotch id feel really bad ,and want to get the hell away from him

i say he has every right to get mad...stop teasing other guys to satisfy your own vanity and have a little respect for your bf

psht
Well she must not be happy with her b/f if shes flirting with other guys.
Reply 12
In a word yes.

As everyone has been saying, you should be doing that sort of stuff with ur BF himself. Playing with his mates hair is going a bit far. To put it simply, whenever a girl does something like that to a guy, it makes the guy think that she wants to sleep with him.
Anonymous
I take it if you do sleep with one/all his friends, you'll allow him to be slightly angry?
Well shes asking does her b/f have a right to be mad, surely she can figure that out, maybe she don't care if shes asking that.
Reply 15
If you're happy in your relationship you don't go looking for fun elsewhere. Don't be a fool.
Anonymous

he should just flirt with all your friends as well... evens and all that.
i recon the OP is having a laugh....anyway if it is genuine, shes got her answer its wrong and weird .there have been so many suspect threads today...
El Scotto

he should just flirt with all your friends as well... evens and all that.

I wonder what she would think if her b/f did do the same thing, would she care then?
Carl1982
I wonder what she would think if her b/f did do the same thing, would she care then?

Theres no reason for her to care... and her boyfriend can have a good ole cop and feel and the same time, make himself feel a bit better...
and if something accidently leads on from the cop and a feel, it wont matter if its one of her friends...

Latest

Trending

Trending