This discussion is closed.
muhummed ibrahi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey ppl!! im new to this.....but find it very useful.
i would like to know what ppl thnk of the synoptic element to chemistry a2...i.e module 6! and if ne1 knws of ne type of revision aids for this. also.... i remember seeing a post a few weeks bak, wen sumbody mentioned having been given 200 multiple chioce questions and answers for mod 6! if u have these plz contact me [email protected]
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i love OCR unifying concepts, its got a sylabus (wierd i know) but i love physical chem and all the new work for it is physical
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
i love OCR unifying concepts, its got a sylabus (wierd i know) but i love physical chem and all the new work for it is physical
I thought you loved organic earlier?
chrisbphd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The module 6 exam for AQA is quite easy as long as you don't make silly errors. I do, however, think it is rather pointless as theoretically (it's not ruddy likely though), you could score 100% on it without knowing a proton from an electron.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
I thought you loved organic earlier?
I would like to be a physical organic chemist, happy now?
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
Yeah you keep changing your mind!
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Yeah you keep changing your mind!
Organic to physicsal organic is hardly a massive leap, why is everyone so bothered anyway
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.96%
Better than expected (138)
20.63%
Worse than expected (364)
54.41%

Watched Threads