weekend in london.. Watch

theflcgal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hey!

its mine and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary on saturday and we're going to london for the weekend. but we're a bit stuck of ideas on what to do on the saturday night. we're touring london during the day and then going out for a meal to an italian restaurant in the evening, but im not sure what to do after our meal. our ideas we've had were going clubbing or going to a bar. but im not too keen on clubbing - its not my kind of thing and i woudlnt want to go on my anniversary. and maybe a bar but i dont really know any good bars in london and i suspect that quite a lot of the best ones are over 20s only?

does anyone have any ideas? either knowing of a good bar (preferably near to bayswater/paddington area) that will let in over 18s or have any other ideas of things to do? nothing too expensive or too soppy.

thanks! I really want to make this a special day for us to remember, and my bf does tend to get bored quite easily so I really would love some ideas of what to do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.64%
No (602)
72.36%

Watched Threads