Small waist, larger bust! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Do you know what, I don't want to get into a debate about this, but you seem like a snob!! Everything I say, you seem to be putting me down!
Just want some useful advice, and I guess you got nothing good to say, so don't say nothing at all.
Byronic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wouldn't worry about it; that figure is exactly what I'm talking about.
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you know what, I don't want to get into a debate about this, but you seem like a snob!! Everything I say, you seem to be putting me down!
Just want some useful advice, and I guess you got nothing good to say, so don't say nothing at all.
I'm not a snob, I just think you could use some REAL issues in your life. I mean, if that's what you call a problem, then frankly I envy you.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pretty Boy)
I didn't know/think you were so harsh. I thought it was just me you hated.
I'm only horrible to idiots.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In a word, yes.
amie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think Katie is just being honest. I doubt she's being harsh for the sake of it. I've seen a lot of her posts, and she does always have a point

I have a pretty big chest. Technically, its 34C but since I'm only 5ft tall and a size 10 it looks much much bigger. I get comments about it all the time, but I don't let it bother me. You can't really stop people associating you with a distinctive feature, unless you suddenly gain one more distinctive.

I'm in the same situation as you but with my height as well - I'm always "the short one with the big boobs". But I just think to myself, at least I'm memorable! Some people just shrink into the background, and I'd rather be tiny with a good chest than that. Plus its good to be regularly told that I have at least one attractive feature!

This is really something you have to accept on your own. No amount of reassurance from others will help, I've found. It takes a lot of effort, but if you really try you'll learn to love your figure, boobs and all.

Oh, and I wouldn't put yourself through a reduction unless there are health issues involved. It seems too extreme.

I don't weat tube tops!! have never worn one, don't wear low cut shirts either. And I don't wear padded bras/push ups/ etc.
I wear clothes that a normal girl would wear, I love clothes! so i'm not going to wear baggy clothes etc. But i don't wear the things you've mentioned.
Might I suggest wearing low cut tops, then? Although it sounds odd, having a low v-neck can actually minimise your chest. Even better are wrap around tops or dresses, because they separate your boobs so they don't look like a giant uniboob! And avoid rollnecks and (to an extent) crew necks, for the love of all that is holy.

You can get this little gold Trinny and Susannah book on Amazon really cheap, its called 'The Rules' or something and it has a whole section on how to dress a bigger chest to minimise it
dhutch
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Photo?
mrteacher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dhutch)
Photo?
ehheehe
Gemini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'd just like to back up Airport Fairy. I know that right now, it must seem pretty annoying to you, but in a few years you'll probably look back and laugh about it.

I had the same problem as you, but much worse. At the moment I'm a size 34 GG and my waist is about size 10. I got really down about it a little while back, because finding stuff that fits is an eternal nightmare for us large busted women - especially when lots of trendy clothes are designed for such small busted women. I almost cried when I realised that my beautiful dress I spent £100 on (and got a size bigger so it would fit my bust) didnt fit. It was too big everywhere else . But its one of those things in life that you've just got to accept and move on. Afterall, just imagine those women that have to wear the 40JJ bras....yuk!!!

When I told my friends what size I am, they were all really surprised because I dont look it - instead I just look fatter...great! I seem quite good at hiding my size! You seem to have the right idea clotheswise, and if you search in past threads you'll find loads of good advice. Its seems lots of women feel the same - I think the average bust size has been increasing lately (something to do with hormones in water?).

Do not get a reduction. Firstly you wont be able to get one until you're alot older. I think 21+ is the only time when they'd consider it. Plus then you'd have to pay a hell of a lot of money for it, because with your size there's no way the NHS is going to pay for it. And then have you researched the procedure? Its not pretty at all - in my case they'd have to cut off my nipples and slice vertically down the breast - you'd be scarred for life, with the possibility of not ever being able to feel your nipples again. Ever. Plus theres a whole host of seriously nasty effects. Its not worth the effort, just focus on the excellent advice people have given you, and soon you'll have forgotten all about it
pendragon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a 32d, I'm quite small..waist wise..im a size 8. But I look in proportion! Though it doesn't sound it. Sometimes I wish I was a size smaller, a c cup. Because everyone knows me as the girl with the boobs! like my friends are always on about them, and some of my guys friends as well. It really annoys me! Some people might be flattered by that but I'm not, I want people to think of me, as me, and not my boobs! I feel really uncomfortable if I'm wearing a tight top or something, I feel guys will just look at my chest rather then lookin at my face when talking to me!!::mad: I hate it. And I'm seriously thinking about geting a reduction sometime in the future.

What do guys think about girls my size, with larger breasts?
Any other advice would be appreciated.
I prefer slightly smaller breasts personally, but guys like all breasts, the variety of sizes and shapes is beautiful. Dont to anything to your breasts, they are supposed to be the size that they are, whatever that is. Dont blame some guys who like big breasts for staring, they cant help it and probably from my own experience dont realise that they are doing it half the time (for me its bottoms though), and it doesnt mean they wont come to appreciate your personality just as much if given the chance.
pendragon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apricot Fairy)
Are you posting this thread so that people will reassure you and tell you not to do anything to change your "gorgeous figure"? I hope not. This had better not just be an ego trip for you.

Firstly, 32D boobs are not that big. See this picture. That's me. I'm 32D..
You are being a bit hypocritical Apricot, the only possible explanation for you posting such a gorgeous picture is an ego trip. :p:
notsoperfect
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no offence, but what do you think guys are going to say to someone saying "i'm really skinny with big boobs, what do you think?!?!!?"

although boys go for different types, a slim girl with big boobs is going to be attractive. obviously. i don't know why people ask questions which have such obvious answers?!
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I also agree with Apricot Fairy, 32D isn't that big, i dont see how anyone would see you as 'the one with the boobs' in my school the only girl whose labeled as that is because her boobs are about a G and down to her belly, poor her. My 25yr old sister is size 6 and 32D and she looks fine and completly in proportion.

I would definatly wait till your over 21 to consider a reduction, as your looks become more adult your bod will suit you better than an awkward teenager.
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
32d is nothing bigger than 34c which is the average uk size...its not big in the slightest, stop worrying about it there are people worse (or better) off than you. I'm 2 or 3 sizes bigger than you and they dont bother me!
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
they will not consider her for a reduction you have to have serious problems because a reduction is major surgery. have you seen one of those done? you soon won't want one! they cut the nipple off and sew it back up, its not an easy operation, you wouldn't want it unless you had to.
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
you probably have larger boobs than the average size 8 person, but they're not huge or anything, by any means...
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh Lord!

You have a figure most girls would die for.

Stop moaning about it!

Sorry for being grumpy - but I bet you would complain even more if you had little baby boobies -
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
Hmm sorry about the wild guess then, I only asked coz girls doing that seems like such an immature thing to do!

Another thing to think about though is that your chest would be noticed even if it was a C, or a B! Guys are just programmed to notice them.
How about an A?
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apricot Fairy)
Are you posting this thread so that people will reassure you and tell you not to do anything to change your "gorgeous figure"? I hope not. This had better not just be an ego trip for you.

Firstly, 32D boobs are not that big. See this picture. That's me. I'm 32D. In fact, I'm exactly the same size as you. My boobs are not exactly a nuisance or a hindrance in any way. 32D is barely distinguishable from a 34C, which is pretty average. Breast reductions are for people with boobs so big they get back pain. People who find it impossible to lead normal lives because of their boobs. Bra sizes go from AA to something like JJ. D is not exactly that big, especially when the back size is as tiny as 32. You will not get a breast reduction on the NHS because there's no medical need for it. And why would you pay thousands of pounds to end up with shrivelled breasts that aren't sexy and look like a couple of fried eggs, just so you're no longer known as "the girl with the boobs"?

Seriously, get a life. Think about something real and worthwhile, rather than just your figure, and then other people will too. Why not do something great? If you want to be recognised for something other than your boobs, then you have to do something which sets you apart.

Or alternatively, just accept it. There's a lot worse people could be calling you, let's face it.
Verry pretty girl but rude.(sight)
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Verry pretty girl but rude.(sight)
Sorry for not sugar coating it! Not my style. :p:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.51%
No (449)
60.68%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.81%

Watched Threads