Turn on thread page Beta

Eyebrows watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    DOWN WITH THE MONOBROWS
    men with monobrows. i want to pin them down and attack them with the tweezers

one stray hair and i'll make myself late for anything

(Original post by lazza)
    DOWN WITH THE MONOBROWS
    men with monobrows. i want to pin them down and attack them with the tweezers

one stray hair and i'll make myself late for anything
    Is that guys or girls as well :eek:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i can never get mine perfectly symmetrical either, howevere mine are really light so it doesn't matter much, and my hair covers one of them usually

ReputationRep:
    Also, as well as making your eyes water...does plucking make anyone else sneeze? :eek: perhaps i'm just really strange, but i always sneeze!

ReputationRep:
    guys monobrows are much more hardcore. hate them

ReputationRep:
    Really bushy ones are awful too. Like Charlie Simpson :eek: eww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Also, as well as making your eyes water...does plucking make anyone else sneeze? :eek: perhaps i'm just really strange, but i always sneeze!
    yes i sneeze.. like when i am putting on eye makeup, i sneeze.. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Really bushy ones are awful too. Like Charlie Simpson :eek: eww
    LOL THE EYEBROW...

ReputationRep:
    apparently your are supposed to feel more pain when you pluck your right eyebrow. And the sneezing thing, I get that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brik)
    apparently your are supposed to feel more pain when you pluck your right eyebrow. And the sneezing thing, I get that too

Yeah, that's strange, my right one usually does hurt more! i wonder why :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Mine are even! That's only because I don't trust myself so I get them threaded. Although they have a good shape won't a proffessional be able to get them to match?

ReputationRep:
    go to a salon and get a professional to pluck them for you, they will make them even. then you can just pluck out the hair as it grows back and voila even eyebrows

ReputationRep:
    I dont think i even have indentical eyebrows, yup there definatly very slightly different.
    Get them waxed at a salon, its really good, quick, cheap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky68M)
    I sneeze when just after i've put my mascara on!
    me too! it's the most annoying thing ever. always smudges :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt they're even that noticeable! From the pics of you I've seen in the MAC pigment thread they don't look uneven... you're probably looking too hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_lee)
    I doubt they're even that noticeable! From the pics of you I've seen in the MAC pigment thread they don't look uneven... you're probably looking too hard!
    You talking to me?

Yes, I know that they're barely noticeable, but I'm very self-critical as a result of being bullied back in high school. If I can notice it though, it matters! Because it's another feature to add the list of my flaws that p!ss me off so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl afraid)
    You talking to me?

Yes, I know that they're barely noticeable, but I'm very self-critical as a result of being bullied .ack in high school. If I can notice it though, it matters! Because it's another feature to add the list of my flaws that p!ss me off so much!
    Yes I'm talking to you, you're the thread stater talking about uneven eyebrows ^o)

Everyone has flaws, it's natural...nobody is perfect! And I doubt anyone has perfectly straight eyebrows either.

ReputationRep:
    i don't need to pluck my eyebrows to reshape them,they're fine, i just neaten up the middley bit. i don't understand why everyone always talks about it hurting either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ange de la nuit)
    i don't understand why everyone always talks about it hurting either?
    Nor me. It's painless.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think anyone's eyebrows are ever even, its so so so annoying, do as best as you can and use eyebrow pencil to fill in the gaps, if all else fails get a really really long fringe!!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.