This discussion is closed.
SAM*
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi!
just wondering if anyone knows how ucas process their offers/rejections when they hear from uni's is it all done alphabetically according to surname or anything?
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SAM*)
Hi!
just wondering if anyone knows how ucas process their offers/rejections when they hear from uni's is it all done alphabetically according to surname or anything?
I think it is done by order of date of confirmation from the uni - i.e.) If Oxford tell UCAS first about an offer/rejection, then this would be processed first.

I could be wrong, and probably am..
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
I think it is done by order of date of confirmation from the uni - i.e.) If Oxford tell UCAS first about an offer/rejection, then this would be processed first.

I could be wrong, and probably am..
No idea!
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by starry)
No idea!
It could just be randomly processed, i.e.) they get all the confirmations from the uni and just process it in any order!!
SAM*
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey! tanx!

But what i meant was if say a uni sends out 50 offers to ucas are those put in a database and processed alphabetically according to surname?
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SAM*)
Hey! tanx!

But what i meant was if say a uni sends out 50 offers to ucas are those put in a database and processed alphabetically according to surname?
Sorry SAM, I'm really not quite sure
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When replying to UCAS with our firm and insurance choices, if we reply via the UCAS web service then do we still have to reply via the final decisions letter sent to us as well???
blackrainbow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
When replying to UCAS with our firm and insurance choices, if we reply via the UCAS web service then do we still have to reply via the final decisions letter sent to us as well???
No. You just reply one way or the other. I replied via the website and received the UCAS confirmation of my choices by post a couple of days later (and I'm not in the UK). Obviously the tracker shows your choices immediately.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (169)
24.67%
Better than expected (144)
21.02%
Worse than expected (372)
54.31%

Watched Threads