?
Report 12 years ago
Just sleep people, its good for you.
buttons7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Megalomaniac _Student)
Just sleep people, its good for you.
i do sleep. i just don't do it at conventional times.
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I generally stay up very late, but I don't think I've done an actual allnighter yet.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MrFulton)
Does anybody in their first year stay up all night just because you can?

When I lived at home I had to be in bed around midnight as that's when the alarm went on and everybody went to bed.

Nowadays in halls I tend to stay up till about 1-2am just going on TSR and watching 'quizmania' and other rubbish early morning programs! Maybe do a bit of an essay or simply chat on msn.

Tis quite freshing. Playing havok with getting up the morning though.
I go to bed *earlier* now that I'm away from my parents. Before, I shared a room with my sister so couldn't get to bed early if I wanted because she still wanted the light on etc. But now I can go to bed when I want (my bf usually follows suit after much nagging!). I don't see the attraction of staying up all night, personally.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I go to bed at midnight every day. I generally stop doing any uni work about 10 so it gives me a couple hours to relax before having to get to sleep.
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've found the same, since I've started uni I stay up till about 1 am normally when I was in bed by 11 at home
Better this term though as last term it was actually closer to 2 or 3 as my bf was back home so we just chatted on msn all night
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love sleeping too much to stay up all night just for the sake of it! When I'm asleep, I can forget about all my troubles, it's lovely!
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apricot Fairy)
I stayed up for 60 hours straight a couple of weeks ago. That was interesting...

That's impressive, best I've managed is 35~ hours (though that was a few years ago).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (78)
30.23%
No - I got the required grades (147)
56.98%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.79%

Watched Threads