very embarrassing situation...what would you do guys? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Sunday morning, 9am got up for a p*ss, still tired a slammed myself back into bed and dozed for two hours -not caring what parts l put pressure on... Woke up 11.10 and found l had a massive ejaculation. l didn't want parents to know -l'm over 18 so l'm passed the 'wet dream' stage, so in a panic l soaked my shorts, dried them on the radiator -thus getting the worst off- and snuck them into the family wash-basket.

Was this the right/wrong thing, what would you have done?? Bearing in mind l cannot use the washing machine
NeverMindThat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha, well I dont live at home so I dont have that problem, cant say Ive ever had a wet dream either.

I guess Id do what you did though,
pendragon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sunday morning, 9am got up for a p*ss, still tired a slammed myself back into bed and dozed for two hours -not caring what parts l put pressure on... Woke up 11.10 and found l had a massive ejaculation. l didn't want parents to know -l'm over 18 so l'm passed the 'wet dream' stage, so in a panic l soaked my shorts, dried them on the radiator -thus getting the worst off- and snuck them into the family wash-basket.

Was this the right/wrong thing, what would you have done?? Bearing in mind l cannot use the washing machine
Its perfectly fine.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Learn to use the washing machine? Mummy can't do it for you forever.
Steve Stifler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what would you have done??
Personally I would have washed them myself and then gone down the pub/gone to work and told the lads a funny story that happened to me today.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I would have ritually burnt the shorts (whilst dancing around the fire naked), then I would have hired a boat and buried the ashes as sea all as a form of sacrifice to the Greek god of erections. I would have done all this in the hope that he would grant me virility well into my 80s. Well... either that or put them in the washing machine. Not sure which actually. I have quite a busy timetable this week so perhaps the latter.
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
I would have ritually burnt the shorts (whilst dancing around the fire naked), then I would have hired a boat and buried the ashes as sea all as a form of sacrifice to the Greek god of erections. I would have done all this in the hope that he would grant me virility well into my 80s. Well... either that or put them in the washing machine. Not sure which actually. I have quite a busy timetable this week so perhaps the latter.
:toofunny: Yeah, that's just what I was about to suggest...:p:
high priestess fnord
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
omfg thats a serious sign of repressed sexual desire and u should get laid asap to stop this abnormal behaviour happening again.

i have a few male friends who have had similar "issues" and i beleive the ritual pants burning works :rofl:
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just learn how to use the washing machine.

Simple, really.
high priestess fnord
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dan)
Just learn how to use the washing machine.

Simple, really.
ah but then how do u explain to the dreaded mother your strange desire to wash your own clothes?
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by high priestess fnord)
ah but then how do u explain to the dreaded mother your strange desire to wash your own clothes?
Volunteer to wash them for the whole house? That way you're doing everyone a favour.
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
You are over 18 and cant use a washing machine? :rolleyes:
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
An interesting thread this...certainly breaks the mould. Good work
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by high priestess fnord)
"Mum. I think it's time that I learned to be a domesticated modern man, who is capable of doing simple household chores?"

Though that might open a can of worms - like learning to iron your clothes and god forbid, cooking :rolleyes:
Book-worm
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hahahahaha!

Don't worry about it!

I've never had a wet dream, i personally would have wore them for a bit to sry them off...hahaha

So yours was a more hygenic way!
high priestess fnord
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
"Mum. I think it's time that I learned to be a domesticated modern man, who is capable of doing simple household chores?"

Though that might open a can of worms - like learning to iron your clothes and god forbid, cooking :rolleyes:
hehe if my bro offered to do the washing my mum would be wondering why he was sucking up lol.
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Learn to use the washing machine? Mummy can't do it for you forever.
:congrats: Seriously, why can't you all do your own washing?
notsoperfect
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
it really ISN'T hard to put a sheet in the washing machine, put in a block of washing powder in the slot and press "quick wash" or "small load" or "40 degrees" or whatever! god, grow up!
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and i think you mother will be wise to the fact the every now and then semen appears on bedsheets.
Lauren Hart
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you're concerned about the reason, just say you spilt some coffee on the sheets, or coke or something like that, and that you figured it was time to learn to use the washing machine. its only half a lie then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads