The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm 19 and can't use a washing machine either. I've just never had to use it.
Mum washes our clothes, and I go home from uni every weekend so there's no point in doing it here. She explained how it works to us once but I don't remember.
I'm sure I'd manage after studying all the buttons though.
kornkamper
id do my own washing, when you're over 15 you should dude

Why? That's just stupid in a family household! Otherwise the washing machine would be permanently on with everyone doing their washing individually!
Reply 42
Well...i'm a fully domesticated man! I can use the washing machine (not hard really, i mean if women can do it...! J/k), cook and clean! Whoa go me, only thing i can't do is give birth to children! LOL! Only wish i could do all those at the same time like women tho, would save so much time!

As for the whole wet dream issue, i had a similar thing when i was like 14 i think, got some loo roll got the worst of it off and put them in the wash, don't think mum was none the wiser but you always have that nagging feeling that she knows...mum knows all!
I doubt your mum examines your pants in close detail before washing them.

She probably handles them at a distance with long tweezer things. Hence no need to worry, just bung them in the wash as usual.
Reply 44
i'm a little confused by this. does the OP actually expect someone to go, "hmm, no, washing your own underwear was definitely the wrong thing to do. that's going to haunt you..."

i'd just get over it and move on with your life. it's only washing.
Reply 45
Anonymous
Sunday morning, 9am got up for a p*ss, still tired a slammed myself back into bed and dozed for two hours -not caring what parts l put pressure on... Woke up 11.10 and found l had a massive ejaculation. l didn't want parents to know -l'm over 18 so l'm passed the 'wet dream' stage, so in a panic l soaked my shorts, dried them on the radiator -thus getting the worst off- and snuck them into the family wash-basket.

Was this the right/wrong thing, what would you have done?? Bearing in mind l cannot use the washing machine

hey there's nothing wrong with having a wet dream your only human! anyway does ur mum go looking at your boxes? and if your 18/ 18+ don't you think you should know how to work the washer? from aime
Does your dad know how to do the washing? If so just confide in him (mabye) and get him to do the washing. Then the problem is solved and it might make him look good in the eyes of you mum :biggrin:
Whenever I masturbate I wipe it up with boxers and then I lift up the top hapl of the washing in the basket and put in the boxers and drop the rest on top. I don't think my mum goes through the washinmg piece by piece, just grabs a load and bungs it in the washing. Sometimes I might lovingly wrap the boxers in some sheets or something :wink:
I'm sure your mum would far prefer crispy pants in the wash to skiddy ones.

Honest, she won't even notice.
buttons7
i'd just get over it and move on with your life. it's only washing.
guys, before anyone else goes on about washing machines please read my previous post
Reply 50
Haha, I don't think many people understand here that the OP didn't intend for this thread to be about washing. I'm sure he knows how to use a washing machine.

Thing is, if someone sees you sticking in just 1 pair of underwear into the washing machine, they would know right away that you had a wet dream, which would be so embarassing, even if they pretend to ignore it. Unless you have been in that ackward position and been unlucky enough to have had a wet dream, I don't think you would ever understand...
Thread starter, I don't think your mum would have noticed. If I had to wash someone's washing, I wouldn't inspect it first.
Reply 52
Anonymous
Whenever I masturbate I wipe it up with boxers and then I lift up the top hapl of the washing in the basket and put in the boxers and drop the rest on top. I don't think my mum goes through the washinmg piece by piece, just grabs a load and bungs it in the washing. Sometimes I might lovingly wrap the boxers in some sheets or something :wink:

Does your mother not sort washing before putting it in?
Reply 53
Into whites and dark colours, perhaps...
Reply 54
segat1
:congrats: Seriously, why can't you all do your own washing?

Hey - I dunno wat type of washing machine u hav - bt most nowadays are extremely elaborate contraptions.

Mine, for, example, has a PLAY AND PAUSE button!!!

I feel it is my duty to spare men from the horror of dealing with a cycle wash!!!

Find a launderette!!!lol

Ferg!!!!!!
Reply 55
m_ferg06
Hey - I dunno wat type of washing machine u hav - bt most nowadays are extremely elaborate contraptions.

Mine, for, example, has a PLAY AND PAUSE button!!!

I feel it is my duty to spare men from the horror of dealing with a cycle wash!!!

Find a launderette!!!lol

Ferg!!!!!!
hmm, i put mine on cycle 4 and leave it.
I would post as an anonymous user, telling the world of my embarrassing problems under a thin disguise.
Am I the only one here who sees absolutely no issue with anything at all? I mean, why go to all the trouble with washing in the sink? Just clean up and put everything in to wash. End of story. Why all the embarrassment? Everything which occurred was totally natural. It's never bothered me in the past.
Dammit man, take some pride in your "production"!

Latest

Trending

Trending