Worried:( Watch

SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
is Losing eight pounds over three / four days natural?
Friday i weighed 10 stone 5 and today i am 9 stone 11
On friday i didn't eat anything i was too upset and too angry to even bover leaving my room but i shouldn't of lost that much and it is worrying
NeverMindThat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think you have a tapeworm, bulemia and anorexia. But dont worry, they are lifestyle choices.,
Anonymous #1
Report 12 years ago
I'm older than you and I only weigh 7/8 stone
JasonN
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mystical)
Friday i weighed 10 stone 5 and today i am 9 stone 11
I don't see your problem. Keep it up.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's probably just dehydration and so on. As long as you are back to eating healthily now, it shouldn't be a problem.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
(Original post by JasonN)
I don't see your problem. Keep it up.
I am not trying to i wanna be back to just hovering over 10 st! but instead i am losing the weight! each time i try to gain weight i lose it and now it is worrying because people are saying i am getting to thin
Beigel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont worry about it- if your not trying to lose weight and yet you are maybe its just kinda natural. dont stress about it otherwise you'll probably end up losing even more.

Beigel x
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok, probably not, but is there no such luck that you simply misread the scales? It does seem quite a large weight loss for such a small period of time. . .
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makky_Legend)
Ok, probably not, but is there no such luck that you simply misread the scales? It does seem quite a large weight loss for such a small period of time. . .
Nope they are electric so flash when they have finished taking weight record and so there is no mistake!
Makky_Legend
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Curses...Well, i guess it's just what other peeps have said then: eat right n sleep right
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makky_Legend)
Curses...Well, i guess it's just what other peeps have said then: eat right n sleep right
i ate tons over the weekend and so i should of gained at least half of it back by now but i haven't
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are your scales accurate? maybe theyve got broken somehow. if youve been stressed recently, then this might be why, but its still a lot to loose in that space of time.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ariel4)
Are your scales accurate? maybe theyve got broken somehow. if youve been stressed recently, then this might be why, but its still a lot to loose in that space of time.
No they are very accurate! there is a margin of error of very little of 1oz
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads