The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BPP Business School

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilikecats
Um I didn't have the grades to go anywhere else I wanted to go to in London. Yea I'll be at London City and I'm 18, you?
Yea idk what the student life is going to be like :/

Oh wow, looks like I'll be seeing you around :smile:
Yup 18 too, you registering at waterloo on mon 17th too?
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 21
I'm doing Professional Accounting at London City and my start date is the 24th I think and enrolment on the 17th it may be the same for you. Are you going to London City? :smile:

Yeah london city. I went for registration today. Do you have your timetable yet?
Reply 22
Original post by bakeacupcake
Oh wow, looks like I'll be seeing you around :smile:
Yup 18 too, you registering at waterloo on mon 17th too?

Looks that way :smile: sorry yea I did, I didn't meet anyone there though
Reply 23
Original post by 2801
Yeah london city. I went for registration today. Do you have your timetable yet?

No, not that I know of but I think the letter said to check the VLE thing, I can't see a timetable as such so far but there is a calender type thing and a timetable of the first week :smile:
Looks that way :smile: sorry yea I did, I didn't meet anyone there though

yeah same,

anyone here going to the boat party?!
Reply 25
yeah same,

Nope, im working till late on the 27th :frown:
Reply 26
yeah same,

Umm I'm not sure yet maybe not
Original post by 2801
Nope, im working till late on the 27th :frown:

whos excited to go in tomorrow ahah :biggrin:
Umm I'm not sure yet maybe not

whos excited to go in tomorrow ahah :biggrin:
Reply 29
I was thinking of transferring from UWE to BPP for acccouting, whats it like there?
I just wondered whether anyone could tell me about the students who attend undergrad. business courses at BPP like how many people are studying there etc., what the student life is like and the reputation BPP degrees have among the workplace? Thanks :smile:

Please help :colondollar:

I made my Bsc degree there Bus Management with finance , graduated 2 months ago- this is the worse university from organisational point of view that i have ever seen. I was at the london campus- my advice- do not go for undergraduate degree at BPP, it's not worth it. First- no career service, no alumni, always there is a problem with rooms, teaching materials , do not expect to write an email and get a reply ever!! The people are also not very socially orientated- sorry to say it, but the majority is a bit of ghetto and asian new comers.And the worst part-do not expect that te grades are gonna be easy to get. I mean around 70-80% of the students in my year finished with 2:2. It is not their fault , BPP have messed up the marking and grades so many times.It is a dissaster.Long story short- **** uni, **** organisation, **** reputation, teaching is okay though, but definetely would not recommend it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 31
Hello, everybody :smile: I'm an overseas student, and I'm interested in the undergrad Law course in the Manchester campus. What can you say about the quality of education, students and staff? :smile:
Do NOT go to BPP if you want to do anything business/accountancy related. It's my 2nd year as an overseas student there and I am going to go to another uni coz it's so messed up.
I regret it so much ..
Original post by Toothpa5te
Do NOT go to BPP if you want to do anything business/accountancy related. It's my 2nd year as an overseas student there and I am going to go to another uni coz it's so messed up.
I regret it so much ..

Why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending