Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I certaintly haven't yet...though I can boast having played football with Tony Blair and his sons back in the day before 1997.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    I certaintly haven't yet...though I can boast having played football with Tony Blair and his sons back in the day before 1997.
    Erm well not my own personal 15 minutes but I used to go round Lene Lovich's house for tea when I was like 4 cuz I was friends with their kids Tarzana and Valhalla
    And my mum's best friend's kids were the brothers and sister in The The

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    Did u go to the London Oratory school? my friend went there

ReputationRep:
    i've met a few bands before at Gigs and reading festival etc

been in the local paper a few times

been seen in the background of the local news

and once met Martin Keown but haven't really had any exciting fame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    Did u go to the London Oratory school? my friend went there

No I never went to the Oratory, though I knew plenty of people who did.

ReputationRep:
    i was on TRL on thursday, got to do the competition (and won).

Plus i had to film an endorsement for Britney's "Toxic" video...

erm...been in the newspaper quite a few times....

OH! Plus i've just been published, a poem of mine is scheduled to appear in an anthology in March called Twilight Road...look out for it! lol

ReputationRep:
    I've met TONNES of bands and famous people....here's some

Sum 41 three times, Reel Big Fish, Wilt, Bruce Dickenson and Adrian Smith, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, American Hi-Fi, The Spice Girls, Macy Gray, Rod Stewart, Trevor Nelson, Judge Jules, Stephen Fry, Moby, Gareth Gates twice, Hepburn (thats cheating I know the lead singer), Muse, Feeder (including Jon Lee), Prodigy have been to my house, Elton John, Phil Collins, Jon Simpson, Matthew Amaralliwalla, David Boreanaz, Ross Kemp,Rupert Murdock, Paul Daniels, Debbie McGee, Chris Martin from Coldplays brother (not the same I know), Robert Harris, Val Harris, Loads of TV chefs, Fred Dynage ....need I go on...

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I famously called Carson Daly a squirrel shagger on NBC and had a close up on Songs of Praise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)

Sum 41 three times, Reel Big Fish, Wilt, Bruce Dickenson and Adrian Smith, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, American Hi-Fi, The Spice Girls, Macy Gray, Rod Stewart, Trevor Nelson, Judge Jules, Stephen Fry, Moby, Gareth Gates twice, Hepburn (thats cheating I know the lead singer), Muse, Feeder (including Jon Lee), Prodigy have been to my house, Elton John, Phil Collins, Jon Simpson, Matthew Amaralliwalla, David Boreanaz, Ross Kemp,Rupert Murdock, Paul Daniels, Debbie McGee, Chris Martin from Coldplays brother (not the same I know), Robert Harris, Val Harris, Loads of TV chefs, Fred Dynage ....need I go on...
    what did you think of sum 41 when you met them?

I thought that Derek was cool, Brownsound was an absolute legend but the drummer was a bit of a moody ****

ReputationRep:

:eek: HOW?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/t24601-4.html

Mine is somewhere there.

But I'm not happy with that, I need more fame!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    :eek: HOW?! :eek:
    it's easy to meet bands at gigs and festivals, i have met loads of bands which i can't be arsed to name

ReputationRep:
    i have been in the newspaper a couple of times, might add that it was on the sport pages and not some notes about my birthday or something similar.

ReputationRep:
    Sum 41 were the NICEST guys ever, Deryck was a bit shy but I didn't really care Steve and Dave know me by name and endorse a group me and a couple of my mates are on, I even have their e-mail addresses...as for the rest one it was a mixture of being in the right place at the right time and having a brother who works in the music industry...oh and him having a best mate called Gary Barlow lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    what did you think of sum 41 when you met them?

I thought that Derek was cool, Brownsound was an absolute legend but the drummer was a bit of a moody ****
    it's my sick teenage ambition to marry that moody **** hahaha

ReputationRep:
    it's my sick teenage ambition to marry that moody **** hahaha
    You boldly go where many men fear to tread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    You boldly go where many men fear to tread...
    Well I went out with someone called Moody once and he never bought me a drink, and steve did ..and asked after me to my brother....don't you understand in "rock star" terms that means LOVE!

ReputationRep:
    my claim to fame is that i have done a death scene at the Albert Hall

ReputationRep:
    Prob'ly my only claims to fame are meeting Morris Gleitzman, winning the Upper Primary School Mary Durack Award (National writing competition in Australia) and holding the Olympic torch (it wasn't actually burning, they use dozens of those holders on the Torch Run )

Out of all of those meeting Morris Gleitzman was the best - he was such a cool guy!

ReputationRep:
    I dont see how meeting famous people can be classed as your 15 minutes of fame. But if it can - Ive probably had about 10 hours of fame yo-cool-.

Other than that. Whilst doing security at David Blaine sky news did a report and had me right behind the reporter yawning - for about 15 seconds. Im sure theres some more things, but thats the only one I can remember now.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.