Report 12 years ago
Orson? I mean... really?
cappucino07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sebbie)
not a patch on T in the Park.... im going to reading as well tho, so all the good bands should go there
You got that right.

T has the Victory Rose and The Who. That makes them win.
Superman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sugababes are probably there just to play there stupid cover of bet you look good on the dancefloor, especially if arctic monkeys wont play themselves!!!

I'm sure that will go down as well as it did at the NME awards!!
PinkPigeon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not that anyone is probably that fussed (except for me) but Pure Reason Revolution will be playing V...
spider from mars
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Radiohead are the only ones I'd want to see (I suppose if I was there I'd go and see Bloc Party too). How much are day tickets usually?
brimstone
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The line up is always the stuff they play on the radio, so it's not really worth going to see if you listen to the station.
=nuke=
Badges: 11
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by brimstone1)
The line up is always the stuff they play on the radio, so it's not really worth going to see if you listen to the station.
Bit of a difference between seeing bands live and listening to them on the radio, though.
edcourageous
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bare in mind this is nowhere near the full lineup!

More bands will be announced over the next few weeks!
=nuke=
Report 12 years ago
I wonder how the Sugababes will go down. They do stand out a little on that list, but it's not a sin to like them in the way that it's apparently uncool to like McFly or whatever.

The lineup looks pretty good, and although I've seen a lot of the bands before, I'm quite jealous of all of you who'll be going.
Ibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by PinkPigeon)
Not that anyone is probably that fussed (except for me) but Pure Reason Revolution will be playing V...
Ive heard very good things about them,something like they want to be the next pink floyd,ill go watch them
PinkPigeon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ibbsy)
Ive heard very good things about them,something like they want to be the next pink floyd,ill go watch them
I'm not sure about 'want to be'...more like highly influenced by but yes- I highly reccomend them!
Ibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah sorry that doesn't particulary make sense
Yoghurt
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hard-Fi, Kubb, Rufus Wainwright and Gavin De Graw have all been confirmed
Ibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Who is Gavin De Graw,Whats he Like and is he any good ?
Masterplanner
Report 12 years ago
hey roll on the 19th and 20th of august, if its anything like last year!!!! how good was the weather!?!
Yoghurt
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ibbsy)
He is kinda Poopy Rock solo artist, i wouldn't say he is anything special (although, listening to most of the stuff that around now, that is a quality needed to make it big) I wouldn't be surprised if became more popular within the next year or so.

he has quite a lot of stuff on iTunes, so you can listen to little clips of his stuff on there, if you have it.
=nuke=
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ibbsy)
I know you've had an answer, just wanted to add a couple of things:

If you listen to Radio 1 you've probably heard I Don't Wanna Be (or Want To, whatever), it was a pretty big single over here. Does the title ring any bells? Anyway, I didn't think it was very good but like I said, it did quite well so... there you go.
Libertine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Razorlight have been announced as headlining the second stage.
=nuke=
Report 12 years ago
To headline any stage is a little... something. I was suprised to see them second down on one night at the IOW Festival last year.

I suppose they might have some new stuff by summer, but still... are they up to it?
Libertine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I guess they're about the right size - on a par (at least in popularity) with Kasabian who are headlining the second stage on the other day. And they should have enough tracks by then to fill their set without having to play all the album-filler as well.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads