Turn on thread page Beta

can boys tell if girls dont achieve orgasm? watch

ReputationRep:
    i swear a guy would just keep trying more... then it would get boring... and sore...

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere about a woman who had been faking it for the entire time she was with her boyfriend. that's about three years I think.

ReputationRep:
    As long as the guy is not r*tarded, it's not terribly difficult to tell whether a girl does or does not orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know really..I'm a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    As long as the guy is not r*tarded, it's not terribly difficult to tell whether a girl does or does not orgasm.
    What if the guy is inexperienced?

ReputationRep:
    Well, the thing to remember is that you don't have to orgasm to have a good time. Vaginal orgasms are not as common as clitoral ones, probably due to the degree of accuracy of *if you will* rubbing a button versus random thrusting. But the point of sex isn't to orgasm, its to be close to someone and to derive pleasure from bring intimate together. Oh, and procreation.

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him he's crap in bed! (jk)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaF)
    What if the guy is inexperienced?
    What Angel Interceptor said still applies.
    Assuming the girl isn't faking it and never has with you, it shouldn't be too difficult to notice when she actually has a real orgasm. Of course this depends on the girl and some will be very quiet and 'calm' while others will definitely let you know when they orgasm.
    (Original post by segat1)
    Well, the thing to remember is that you don't have to orgasm to have a good time. Vaginal orgasms are not as common as clitoral ones, probably due to the degree of accuracy of *if you will* rubbing a button versus random thrusting. But the point of sex isn't to orgasm, its to be close to someone and to derive pleasure from bring intimate together. Oh, and procreation.
    True. For a lot of girls the main outcome of sex does not need to be an orgasm and yet the sex can still be good.

That said, even if I'm having fun otherwise I usually get frustrated if I don't orgasm, which of course makes it even less likely to happen. But that's just me.

ReputationRep:
    solution: don't fake it, just experiment when you're alone then show your bf what you really like, relax and it will happen.

ReputationRep:
    and sometimes, you just know it *isn't* going to happen. I enjoy all the other stuff too - the org is just the cherry (pun intended) on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by segat1)
    and sometimes, you just know it *isn't* going to happen. I enjoy all the other stuff too - the org is just the cherry (pun intended) on top.
    :ditto:
    Just make sure you reassure your bf that it is *extremely* rare for women to orgasm every time.

I'm worried that constantly saying that it's rare for girls to orgasm will stop some guys from putting in some effort other than to reach one themselves.

how do you know if you're having an orgasm?

i think ive been close but i never know! is it one of those things you definately know?

ReputationRep:
    I never fail to orgasm.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.