Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The ultimate fight, report in a sec...

ReputationRep:
    *Val Venis enters the arena covered i smoke, he is surrounded by beatiful ladies, he grabs the mic*
    "Bubba, i'm gonna kick your as..."
    *Suddenly a crash is heard and Bubba enters the arena...

ReputationRep:
    Bubba jumps through the roof, showering his opponant with glass shards...

ReputationRep:
    Val Venis grabs Bubba by the neck adn throttles him over the ropes. Celebrity referee Dennis Rodman rides a custom harley down to the ring and breaks the pair up, the fight is underway...

ReputationRep:
    Bubba Isn't taking any **** from Val after his previous defeat. The Bell rings thrice and Bubba charges into Val, who clothes lines the burly wrestler into the floor.

ReputationRep:
    Val Venis begins working the body...

ReputationRep:
    Bubba Ray Dudley recovers with a sharp double kick to the torso and leaps to his feet. The crowd roars as Bubba pulls out a shotgun and fumbles to load it...

ReputationRep:
    Out of nowhere Val Venis produces a chair and knocks Bubba out cold. D-Von Dudley scrambles into ringside but celebrity ref Dennis Rodman holds him back as Venis hits Bubba with a baseball bat. Alex Rodriguez runs in from the audience and sets Bubba up on a table, Venis climbs the top rope and OH MY GOD hes going for the money shot!

ReputationRep:
    Someone has too much time on their hands...

ReputationRep:
    Bubba rolls around, dazed, and at the last minute rolls off the table and onto the floo-

Jonas - ohhhhh!!! That's gotta hurt, venus has gone THROUGH the table... theres blood everywhere, Jim!

Jim - That's right, and it looks like the medics are being held back by rodman!

Jonas - Yep, he's literally beating down the first aid team with a baseball bat

ReputationRep:
    Venis scrambles to his feet and nails Bubba with XTinas crumbled body, he falls down stunned...

ReputationRep:
    Venus pulls out a pipe, lights it and relaxes in an armchair. Rodman holds Val's arm to the sky and the crowd cheer for the newcomers stylish victory...

ReputationRep:
    meanwhile, val opens the evening news and takes a light supper while his manservent - Jeeves - airs his silk slippers.

ReputationRep:
    wow, don't know which is more sad - the fact that I know what they're going on about, or that they had the time to post a thread... or that I'm replying :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The fact you replied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovethemoney)
    The fact you replied.
    Well rednirt and I only replied once. You saw fit to reply multiple times. Who's sad now...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.