Can I change my student finance information after submitting the application?

Watch
Cathy_11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
On my application for student finance (and my UCAS application) I've said that I'm living at home, but now I've decided that I want to spend the first year in the halls of residence. However, I've already confirmed my student finance amounts... can I change this, because I might be entitled to more money if I'm living away from home?
tieyourmotherdown
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah you should be able to change it. Even if you can't do it online just give them a call and it can be fixed, they tend to be pretty flexible with this sort of stuff.
kpwxx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
Yeah you should be able to change it. Even if you can't do it online just give them a call and it can be fixed, they tend to be pretty flexible with this sort of stuff.
This

You usually have to fill in paper forms for this kind of stuff. You should be fine as you still have a good while before you start so they have plenty of time to sort it out.

xxx
Lukuman10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hy I am currently homeless but I study for a course at newham I need a house what allowances can I get
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (180)
44.01%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (46)
11.25%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
21.03%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
10.02%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.62%

Watched Threads