Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im sure i have both the issue of planB with the first interview with smoosh about, then the copy of NME i got on my work experience over a year later if i haven't thrown it out

jesus im not that pathetic to make up stories

why is it it's wrong to have an opinion on these forums? i dislike NME because they feature the same bands every week until they're overkilled, why's that such a problem?

(Original post by lazza)
    why is it it's wrong to have an opinion on these forums? i dislike NME because they feature the same bands every week until they're overkilled, why's that such a problem?
    Eh? It isn't, I was giving my opinion and so were other people. Yeah, it's different to yours. Do YOU think it's wrong to have an opinion, then?

ReputationRep:
    Not quite as bad as the current Download festival forums.

Full of neanderthal emo adolescent ***** who will take potshots at anyone who listens to a band that's being around for more than a few years.

Emo kids go to Download? Good heavens, I thought it was just that Give It A Name thing for them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Emo kids who go to Download do not come back alive - it's like Distillers fans at Rancid gigs. Poor souls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    Emo kids go to Download? Good heavens, I thought it was just that Give It A Name thing for them. :p:
    I'm going to give it a name

It's more the scene kids that like scremo bands that go to download

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    I'm going to give it a name
    you're going to give what a name?

AHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)

*pats*

there there

ReputationRep:
    You've got to admit that was pretty sweet

I SO see what you did there. You're hired.

Emo kids who go to Download do not come back alive - it's like Distillers fans at Rancid gigs. Poor souls.
    I can just imagine them falling apart when their Vans Off The Walls get a little muddy.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.