Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i used some real editor i got from the internet. it worked fine on my pc.

and i think you should ask your friend about hosting it too
    i asked him about it, but he said that he needed to ring the company up about the password for his ftp account??????????????
    he said sorry, but he couldn't bacause of that.

at the mo, i'm quickly searching trough the internet for hosting packages and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    i asked him about it, but he said that he needed to ring the company up about the password for his ftp account??????????????
    he said sorry, but he couldn't bacause of that.

at the mo, i'm quickly searching trough the internet for hosting packages and stuff.
    ive tried looking through the free ones, and they all have bandwidth limits of under 40mb a day

ReputationRep:
    somone, or sum people, kan set up account with freewebs, in their contact it says that you are not allowed to do this, but its important.

you get 100MB free space, and 500MB monthly bandwidth, which will be enuf. only bad thing is that there is no ftp, all downloads will be http

ReputationRep:
    Http would be better I think. It just requires a right click and 'save as', and they tend to be very fast downloads.

ReputationRep:
    I'm downloading it too - i hope it's worth it!

ReputationRep:
    http://free.prohosting.com/

they allow max file size 50 megs and 3 gigabye bandwidth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'm downloading it too - i hope it's worth it!
    Funny!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on 500 posts by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Congrats on 500 posts by the way!
    thanks. the second link i posted is good, kos from what i read in the contract, it didn't say you were not allowed to put files purely for the purpose of others downloading.

ReputationRep:
    for anyone else interested, you can download the small (7 minute version) here

ReputationRep:
    well, my download is nearly done, after nearly 3 hours. i think i definately need to get broadband.

well, thanks elpaw, for downloading the file and uploading it. thanks arghhh for hosting it.

did u know, i think that we are like the priviledged ones for having this video, kos i was doing a search on the internet and i found nothing on this topic, no single blog, nuthing else on any other forums, not even on bbc's website. this video will come in handy some day, i hope, otherwise the last three hours have been for nuthing, except for good old laughing.

ReputationRep:
    well, my download is nearly done, after nearly 3 hours. i think i definately need to get broadband.

well, thanks elpaw, for downloading the file and uploading it. thanks arghhh for hosting it.

did u know, i think that we are like the priviledged ones for having this video, kos i was doing a search on the internet and i found nothing on this topic, no single blog, nuthing else on any other forums, not even on bbc's website. this video will come in handy some day, i hope, otherwise the last three hours have been for nuthing, except for good old laughing.
    i am spreading the word, spread the gospel too. i hope one daty it will come under one of those aunties bloomers things maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i am spreading the word, spread the gospel too. i hope one daty it will come under one of those aunties bloomers things maybe.
    yeah, and they should credit you.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, and they should credit you.
    maybe not, i might get "punished" in some way for copyright or something.

people are saying that they have been searching for this, what exactly have they been searching for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    maybe not, i might get "punished" in some way for copyright or something.

people are saying that they have been searching for this, what exactly have they been searching for?
    well, i meant searching for this, as in searching on google, to see if anybody else knew about it. i don't think you'll get sued, kos you wanted to keep the video rather than just watch the stream, you don't have to sign any license agreement before watching, so i think you are allright.

ReputationRep:
    well, my download is nearly done, after nearly 3 hours. .
    Woah 3 hours. Took me about 10 seconds, thank heavens for JANET.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Woah 3 hours. Took me about 10 seconds, thank heavens for JANET.
    quiet honestly, i think love janet, or as i like to call her, SUPERjanet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Ollie, do you think my sig is funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Got to agree, transfers are so unbelievably quick.

13 seconds for the 7 minute file; and what an absolutely brilliant find it was. This is what we pay license money for folks, so the BBC can webcast their rehersals on the net by mistake!

Is it Sophie Rayworth ?

Notice how easily she went from giggley, to that serious newscaster voice - scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Got to agree, transfers are so unbelievably quick.

13 seconds for the 7 minute file; and what an absolutely brilliant find it was. This is what we pay license money for folks, so the BBC can webcast their rehersals on the net by mistake!

Is it Sophie Rayworth ?

Notice how easily she went from giggley, to that serious newscaster voice - scary.
    yeah she was really light hearted and then all dramatic about the bomb thing.

hope ure all gonna play fantasy f1

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.