The Student Room Group

Help with AS levels

I recently failed all my as levels which are maths physics geography and ICT. I really want to study either maths or acturial science at university and hoped to get in Warwick however the dream seems to be fading away. What should i do? Anything will be appreciated. And I also wanted to ask if you could get into uni's such as nottingham/manchester with 3 AS levels in first however then picking one up in second year?
Reply 1
Original post by zerokidx
I recently failed all my as levels which are maths physics geography and ICT. I really want to study either maths or acturial science at university and hoped to get in Warwick however the dream seems to be fading away. What should i do? Anything will be appreciated. And I also wanted to ask if you could get into uni's such as nottingham/manchester with 3 AS levels in first however then picking one up in second year?

Hi, sorry to hear about your results, could you not resit? :smile:
If not then you will have to start AS level year again, which isn't really a big deal, a lot of people do it, a few of my friends failed, can't resit and have to start again. It means not going to Uni for another year, but what's another year when it's going towards something you really want to do?

As for the university enquiry, I haven't a clue, but your best bet would be to email the admissions with your enquiry and they will get back to you with a solid answer.
yes, you can get into warwick/mancs/notts or anything similar with 3 AS levels when converted to 3 A2s

Quick Reply

Latest