The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Anyone going to Derby uni in september 2012?

Scroll to see replies

Accepted my place to do journalism, and living in peak court flat 3 floor 3 :smile: and I'm Rachael by the way :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Hey, I'm Clodagh and I'm going in September to do mental health nursing! Thinking of peak court x
Original post by tessap
Its only a 30 min drive, and I'll be on placement for roughly 10 weeks of the year anyway! And they can be anywhere in the area. Wish September would come sooner, just want to start the course now!

Me too! I cant wait to finish work and go back to the student life! :woohoo:
Hi, i'm going to Derby this September and i've just been confirmed for the Sir Peter Hilton Court en-suite plus room. Is anyone else staying there?
Original post by PaigeChinellato
Hi, i'm going to Derby this September and i've just been confirmed for the Sir Peter Hilton Court en-suite plus room. Is anyone else staying there?

Hey im in Sir Peter Hilton but in a standard room :biggrin:
im studying law what you doing?
Reply 25
Original post by Dom1825
I will be studying networks and security. I can't wait to start!

I have got a room in Peak Court. All of the En Suite rooms in Sir Peter Hilton are already booked. :s-smilie:

Is there plenty of part time employment there?

Hey Dom, I will also be studying Networks and Security at Derby! Its scary stuff!

I just need to book my accommodation, judging from the comments, I may have left it too long, as I only accepted my offer yesterday haha.

Where about are you coming from?

I'm wondering the same thing about employment haha, if anyone has some info on that?
I'm hoping to do History and American Studies at Derby in September.
I've just got a accomodation confirmation for Sir Peter Hilton :smile:
Human Resource Management and Psychology. Got Sir Peter Hilton en suite plus :smile: Really need to start doing some real work though omg..
Original post by EalishCorlett
I'm hoping to do History and American Studies at Derby in September.
I've just got a accomodation confirmation for Sir Peter Hilton :smile:

I got an offer for American Studies too :smile:
I'm doing commercial photography and I'm staying at sir Peter Hilton flat 14 second floor
Reply 30
Hi, I just booked my accommodation at princess Alice, flat 17 first floor, I'm doing business management, any1 else?
Reply 31
Hey, I'm going into my 3rd year of Zoology in September, stayed in halls first year and private house the 2nd so if you got any questions I can try and help answer :smile:

Also moving back into Sir Peter Hilton in september.
Electronic/Electrical Engineering here :smile:. Im going be staying at peak court the only hall i did not see on the open day haha. anyone else staying at peak court in septemeber?
Reply 33
Original post by formanmark
Electronic/Electrical Engineering here :smile:. Im going be staying at peak court the only hall i did not see on the open day haha. anyone else staying at peak court in septemeber?

I am :smile: Flat 9 ground floor :smile:
im flat 10 second floor so i must have booked just after you.
Does anyone know if its only the en suit plus rooms that have their own fridge? If not i might be forced to buy a beer fridge but what should i do with the lager it comes full of ???? lol
Reply 35
Yeah only en suite plus rooms haha.
looks like im going have to go shopping then :smile:.
Reply 37
Ive just accepted to my offer, ill be studying fashion, not too sure on how to apply for accomodation tho :/
cool :smile: try the university website http://www.derby.ac.uk/accommodation . thats if you want to stay at the halls. i think they have some links to private tho. good luck :smile:
Hi, My name's Tom. I've just accepted an offer from Derby and just wanted to know who was going in September!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest