Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Bath? If so what sort of questions were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    well i have been told i have to go to their open day tmoro if i want to be considered. i dont know anything about interview.

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to go to their interview tomorrow as well. does anyone know what time we're meant to get there for? please! i can't find my stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dr2be)
    i'm going to go to their interview tomorrow as well. does anyone know what time we're meant to get there for? please! i can't find my stuff
    i thought it was just an open day

ReputationRep:
    yup, it was just an open day. lord knows why i wrote interview.

ReputationRep:
    i don't believe this! Uni of Bath actually gave me a conditoinal offer....i emailed them saying i couldn't attend their open day and interview and now they gave me an offer anyway!! requirement: BB and B in AS biology...but i don't intend to go to uni of bath anyway:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robusty)
    i don't believe this! Uni of Bath actually gave me a conditoinal offer....i emailed them saying i couldn't attend their open day and interview and now they gave me an offer anyway!! requirement: BB and B in AS biology...but i don't intend to go to uni of bath anyway:rolleyes:
    just 2 A levels, and 1 AS?

ReputationRep:
    yes, cos i've got my Maths alevel already, so i thnk thats y they haven't include it in the requirement. im doing A2 chemistry, A2 physics and AS biology atm

ReputationRep:
    yes, cos i've got my Maths alevel already, so i thnk thats y they haven't include it in the requirement. im doing A2 chemistry, A2 physics and AS biology atm
    did u get A in maths?

i went to the open day, but i still havent heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w8wizz)
    did u get A in maths?

i went to the open day, but i still havent heard anything.
    yeh i did.

u haven't hear anything from Bath??!!

wot did u get for ur AS's?

ReputationRep:
    yeh i did.

u haven't hear anything from Bath??!!

wot did u get for ur AS's?
    AABC in chem, biology, maths and pe.

they told me to come to the open day on second of march so i went, but havent heard anything since then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 9, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.