Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

so i got a grade u for F334 in january, Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now im retaking it in June along with doing f335, this is my first U grade, i used two revision books to make notes, did many past papers over and over and this was just a kick in the nuts,

any help ideally wanted a B but eh,

ReputationRep:
    That's... great...?

ReputationRep:
    any help ideally wanted

not phrased correctly,

sorry, any tips and how to smash this exam and get a minimum C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stryder402)
    Now im retaking it in June along with doing f335, this is my first U grade, i used two revision books to make notes, did many past papers over and over and this was just a kick in the nuts,

any help ideally wanted a B but eh,
    What did you get in your mocks? If you did well, then this may just be anomalous.

ReputationRep:
    got Cs in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stryder402)
    got Cs in them
    If you can't make sense of why your grade was so low then I'd recommend ordering photocopies of your papers from OCR - it will really help to see the kinds of errors you make in the actual exam.

ReputationRep:
    Is f331 the easiest or not?

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be past paper, past paper, past paper. I've been in a similar situation and past papers are the thing that I feel most helped me improve. You learn the knowledge, by looking up where you're going wrong, and then you learn how to best apply it to the questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGrumpyMole)
    Is f331 the easiest or not?
    f331 is piss easy for a chem exam.. compared to f334 n f335

ReputationRep:
    Also In my sixth form.. a lot of people got all A's and B's FOR AS and they did f334 in jan 2012 and put it this way no1 got higher than a C grade. All lower.

I seen the paper and it was nasty so hopefuly the resit is beta. It does depend on the paper aswell. good luck

ReputationRep:
    this paper was such a b*tch though!!!! I absolutly HATED it. i got a B for AS, and an E for this exam. going to be retaking with f335, f334 AND f332 in summer. im gunna have such a great 3 months -.-

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.