The Student Room Group

how many exams do you have?

hey im just wondering how many exams you guys have in june? and also how do you plan your revision out?

i have 7 exams in june and really struggling in how and when to revise for what subjects, theres soooo much

thanks everyone :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
five, seven including general studies but i dont include them:smile:,

i also do a revision timietable and stick to it as rigiddly as possible! Its my last year, so i cant afford to skrew up again, so il be starting this easter! :frown:
7; 5 A2's and 2 resits (which are unnecessary- 1 to improve my AS grade, one to help secure a high grade in one of my A2's) :tongue:
Hoping to start tomorrow/Sunday, so right now I'm making out a revision timetable to give me some structure.
As far as revision goes, I'll be simplifying my notes down, making mind maps, mini revision booklets for each subject, then finally flashcards. Seems like a lot but I really find writing things down repetitively helps me remember the content :smile:
I've got 6.

I plan on doing lots and lots of past papers :biggrin:

Edit: lol thanks for the completely necessary neg rep!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
I have 8 in total, but two of those are general studies! And I'm retaking a biology in summer aswell.

I've started going over notes and doing revision cards now - but I am just going to build up to doing intensive revision by Easter break :biggrin:
Reply 7
Oh I just love exams ;P
I'm actually crying inside. x
3 final A2 exams, but I need at least high B's to get A's overall, so so much pressure :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by victoryshinesonus
3 final A2 exams, but I need at least high B's to get A's overall, so so much pressure :s-smilie:

Oh how I envy you.
I'm sure you'll do great, and get what you need :smile: x

3 chemistry
2 biology
1 english

theres so much content i just dont know where to start -.-
10, 6 of which are maths, and 3 fall before we start study leave!!! ahhhhhh!!! oh well it's my fault for choosing so much maths!!
Reply 12
Original post by Jessica_94
hey im just wondering how many exams you guys have in june? and also how do you plan your revision out?

i have 7 exams in june and really struggling in how and when to revise for what subjects, theres soooo much

What modules are you sitting? This can really influence the type/amount of revision you're doing :smile: x
Reply 13
Original post by beckylewis

3 chemistry
2 biology
1 english

theres so much content i just dont know where to start -.-

^ what she said
10:
7 Maths
2 Economics
1 History

8 of these fall in 5 days. Kill me.
Reply 15
Original post by roseroserose.
10:
7 Maths
2 Economics
1 History

8 of these fall in 5 days. Kill me.

wow and i thought 7 was bad, i would have a breakdown haha!
Original post by rudin94
Oh how I envy you.
I'm sure you'll do great, and get what you need :smile: x

Hmm, hopefully! I've also done coursework for History, so that's messed up my calculations as to how much I need etc. because I simply don't know how it's gone :/

I just say to myself, fail to get high B's in my other exams then they'd be some of my lowest scores at A-level :/ Also, it motivates me more in a way that I could throw my offers away if say 75 isn't achieved in Economics :/
Reply 17
Original post by rudin94
What modules are you sitting? This can really influence the type/amount of revision you're doing :smile: x

hey,im doing -
psychology B- units 1,3 and 4
biology- 4 and 5
sociology- 4 and 5

people have alot more exams but i honestly dont know where to start haha x
Six, I find past papers are the best revision.
I have 7 exams:
Media studies
Statistics 1
Statistics 2
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Geography

As for revision probably revision guides, after school revision and past papers. The joy of exams.

Quick Reply

Latest