Meetin the parents Watch

enigma2506
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate meeting a girls parents, the thing I hate is I always get on with the girls family really well, and then somthing goes wrong and we break up and I end up feeling Ive lost some really good friends, its happened a few times.
strange
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
boyfriend's and friend's parents ALWAYS hate me. *grumble*
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
Totally! My mum rang up a couple of weeks ago because, and I quote "I had a kebab last night and it made me think of Peter." :hmmm:
Hehe, well, my mum thinks mine is a very polite young man. We all know this to be false.
naelse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by enigma2506)
I hate meeting a girls parents, the thing I hate is I always get on with the girls family really well, and then somthing goes wrong and we break up and I end up feeling Ive lost some really good friends, its happened a few times.
I know, it's tough. The one time I tried to keep in touch with a boyfriend's sister after we broke up was just disasterous because I kept being tempted to ask her about what he's been up to, if he'd brought any other girls home etc, and she kept trying to get me to get back together with him.
enigma2506
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by naelse)
I know, it's tough. The one time I tried to keep in touch with a boyfriend's sister after we broke up was just disasterous because I kept being tempted to ask her about what he's been up to, if he'd brought any other girls home etc, and she kept trying to get me to get back together with him.

Somtimes life just sucks!! Im actually in a situation at the mo where Im not sure if me and my girlfriend are going to last (ive actually posted a thread on the matter), but it really gets to me that I'll prob never see her family again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads